Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT3 is NOT dead!!! List the active servers you play on to help build the community!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going TTT weeeeeeeee

Comment

• just got some frags on over in beerdrinkers and hell raisers. goodtimes!

Comment

• Yeah That was a close match! good stuff :thumbsup:

Comment

• cool, check this thread out!

Comment

• got licked again today in epic greed. isrealsith and more were there.

Comment

• Originally posted by rek View Post
              got licked again today in epic greed. isrealsith and more were there.
              good times!

Comment

• UT3 is NOT dead!

Comment

• http://youtu.be/P224BTri7RQ HAHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by Bah_Mee View Post
                    haw i just died laughing :+)

Comment

• R.I.P. geronaho. We will miss you.

Comment

• Bringo! fer yer hearlth

Comment

• cause i have five of bvroats

Comment

• I'm running one of the relatively few dedicated Warfare servers right now. It's "CRAIGCOM-LINUX" and can be found in the in-game Gamespy list. However, while it is stable, I'm still in the process of optimizing the configuration, adding mutators, etc and as such it doesn't yet have 100% uptime and should be regarded as beta stage. Eventually I'll have a MySQL database keeping track of stats, kills, etc and I'll write a web-based interface for displaying these rankings (and whatever else people think will be useful/fun). I'll also set it up with a domain name once I get around to getting the static IP configured.

I'll post again later when the server is "production ready." In the meantime, if you see "CRAIGCOM-LINUX" in the servers list, you're more than welcome to connect. Any feedback on lag/etc of course would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

--Kris

Comment

• Hi

I don't know if many of you still playing UT3
                              If it may interest some players, I have a servers in Europe:

| - BETRAYEL - | MAPS CUSTOM - | : 188.165.246.94:7777
                              | - CAPTURE THE FLAG - | MAPS CUSTOM - | : 188.165.246.94:7780
                              | - DEATHMATCH - | MAPS CUSTOM - |: 188.165.246.94:7783
                              | - DUEL - | : 188.165.246.94:7786
                              | - GREED - | MAPS CUSTOM - |: 188.165.246.94:7789
                              | - ICTF - | MAPS CUSTOM - |: 188.165.246.94:7792
                              | - TEAM DEATHMATCH - | MAPS CUSTOM - |: 188.165.246.94:7795
                              | - VCTF - | MAPS CUSTOM - | : 188.165.246.94:7798
                              | - WAR - | MAPS CUSTOM - | : 188.165.246.94:7801
                              | - MOD CRUCIBLE - | MAPS CUSTOM - | : 188.165.246.94:7804
                              | - ROAD RAGE - | MAPS CUSTOM - | : 188.165.246.94:7810

The last server requires mod crucible on your computer:
                              http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-crucib...ucible-ut3-v12

HAVE FUN!!!!

Comment

• The n0x clan servers still has a lot of players every night playing iCTF
                                208.100.62.37:7777 with TL
                                208.100.62.42:7777 without TL

The TL server is the one thats played the most. Lot of fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X