Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Tournament Revival: Is it possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Ch3z Mr. Honesty

Comment

can I change my name to match my in game name? so ppl know who is speaking here?

Sanchez I like your sig. vid. At the beginning it showed his inauguration. I remember reading that of the 1 million people who attended that event only 14 people missed work that day...

and Flak my pm is not working. I wanna send you the bling. Ill try and find you on steam.

Comment

Ummie you can make your name whatever you want - within reason Send me another PM please. I lost a bunch when the site went down.

Thank you

Comment

OMGZ I want just "Cr4zy"

If someone has it. I do not care. They can not and will not be as awesome as I. I deserve it, for being me!

Comment

Hm.. I think should be a sticky thread concerning the name change in the Epic Games->General Chat section

And no. I don't want to change my name and I never want to

(Hallelujah! No more "OMG UT/UT series/Unreal series is DEAD" posts anymore *breathes a sign of relief* ... Finally... I was really tired of it.)

Comment

lol there would be two nicks at this IP too. Me and my flatmate DoesNotCompute. We are seperate individuals. I post a bit more than them..... pmsl

Originally posted by Sly. View Post

(Hallelujah! No more "OMG UT/UT series/Unreal series is DEAD" posts anymore *breathes a sign of relief* ... Finally... I was really tired of it.)
              +1 lol

Comment

Working...
              X