Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Music

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Music

    I have downloaded hundreds of maps and I notice that many of them just have the same music as the official maps, so I'd like to ask:

    where is the map music stored?

    If a map has no music associated, is a random default music chosen?

    Is there a way to add new music tracks to those maps that don't have custom music?

    #2
    Originally posted by Stormrider View Post
    I have downloaded hundreds of maps and I notice that many of them just have the same music as the official maps, so I'd like to ask:

    where is the map music stored?

    If a map has no music associated, is a random default music chosen
    map music can be found inside the maps world properties. if this section is left blank then no music will play.

    Originally posted by Stormrider View Post
    Is there a way to add new music tracks to those maps that don't have custom music?
    not without editing the map

    Comment


      #3
      didn't 2k4 have it's own integrated music player?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by rek View Post
        didn't 2k4 have it's own integrated music player?
        It did.

        Though if you want a music player you can access while playing games you could always use Xfire instead. Personally I dislike listening to music while playing FPS games, it's distracting.

        Comment


          #5
          Well, I play always with music it gives good rythm (but i understand perfectly peolples who dont like ).
          So if you are handy and using a custom model, you can create a custom voice pack where you will import your musics in wav format. After in the source code, you add it with the taunts for example :

          TauntSounds(24)=SoundNodeWave'UTVoice_Siegfried.Mu sic44100.TeamUpToFighttheArmorofMars'
          TauntAnimSoundMap(0)=(EmoteTag=TauntA,TauntSoundIn dex=(24))//Bring It On

          Then when you use the taunt the music starts (the lonely weak point when a music start you cant stop it until the end of the track and then you can play another one, all my taunts have different kind of musics ).
          Of course in audio settings dont forget to put music volume to 0 and the voice volume will control the volume of your musics (As you see, you can adjust all your volumes SFX etc...).

          In game offline : http://yfrog.com/m9musicingamez (micro too strong sorry only an exemple)

          Note it works as well online

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Zephyr View Post
            Well, I play always with music it gives good rythm (but i understand perfectly peolples who dont like ).
            So if you are handy and using a custom model, you can create a custom voice pack where you will import your musics in wav format. After in the source code, you add it with the taunts for example :

            TauntSounds(24)=SoundNodeWave'UTVoice_Siegfried.Mu sic44100.TeamUpToFighttheArmorofMars'
            TauntAnimSoundMap(0)=(EmoteTag=TauntA,TauntSoundIn dex=(24))//Bring It On

            Then when you use the taunt the music starts (the lonely weak point when a music start you cant stop it until the end of the track and then you can play another one, all my taunts have different kind of musics ).
            Of course in audio settings dont forget to put music volume to 0 and the voice volume will control the volume of your musics (As you see, you can adjust all your volumes SFX etc...).

            In game offline : http://yfrog.com/m9musicingamez (micro too strong sorry only an exemple)

            Note it works as well online
            Or, you can play music from your own personal library in a media player. MUCH easier, just sayin'.

            Comment

            Working...
            X