Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Video] "Flooded Titan" (w/ commentary)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggsGq8zPuI&hd=1

DickBird is at it again with another commentary video on Floodgate.

Cowtricks I was messing with you the other night. I know when you drink you turn into "Noobsac"! Add your vid here too it is rather entertaining.

Comment

The *** stole my video

Comment

I take ***** extension pills.

Comment

lol, loser

Comment

I thought the sec. you upload something to YouTube all rights are signed over to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Staward View Post
              Well, you realize that's not the way things work, right?
              And my youtube account is not inactive, i open it almost everyday.

But ok, i'll let that pass, even though i wasn't using it for anything. Just to warn you, depending on what you steal from someone, you'll end up in trouble and potentialy losing everything you have on the internet.

That intro is NOT YOURS

Comment

Originally posted by »TheHitMan« View Post
                That intro is NOT YOURS
                lol

It IS mine. I made it. Just because i uploaded it on youtube, doesn't mean he can download it and use to promote his own videos. It works the same way as any other user created content that's uploaded and then reproduced by others in their stuff without permission.

And don't just drop by to and say something stupid you don't know about.

Comment

oh well I guess you can try flagging the vid and see if youtube would respond.

Comment

lol

It IS mine. I made it. Just because i uploaded it on youtube, doesn't mean he can download it and use to promote his own videos. It works the same way as any other user created content that's uploaded and then reproduced by others in their stuff without permission.

And don't just drop by to and say something stupid you don't know about.
                    How about I upload the intro alone and just give you credit in the video description, as well as post a url to your youtube channel?

Comment

Well, credit me in your videos descriptions for the intro. Do not put my url.

Comment

Well, credit me in your videos descriptions for the intro. Do not put my url.
                        You don't want the free advertisement? What if people want to pay you to make intros for them (and yes people do get paid for that kind of thing). How will they contact you?

Comment

I don't intend to make any money with it but, ok, post my url then.

Comment

Good stuff again Dickbird... I credit my awesome last minute taxi for the win .

Comment

I just wanted to say that it's great to see that the community is making ut3 commentary videos. Seeing them reminds me of how much fun I had playing this game. These days I'm stuck with COD because no one in Australia plays on local UT3 servers and foreign servers require me to connect at least 10 times before I can get in (not because they're full).

Comment

Working...
                              X