No announcement yet.

[Video] Top Plays of the Week (Week #2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice compilation! I liked the combination of frags and other plays, instead of just pure frags.

Makes me wanna dig through my tons of demos for some fun stuff .

Comment

Originally posted by darkbish0p View Post
      Neil's elevator shield jump combo kill (#1) against Seinfeld`Curse...holy ****! That's insane.
      Way to be sarcastic.

Fake.

Someone used UTcomp to change their name to Seinfeld`Curse.

Comment

So if I was playing a duel and change my name with utcomp then get an awesome frag it becomes fake? Unless someone has the demo you have no proof. Did I see someone say server was empty? In a duel....

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
          So if I was playing a duel and change my name with utcomp then get an awesome frag it becomes fake? Unless someone has the demo you have no proof. Did I see someone say server was empty? In a duel....
          That's an unfortunate part of the gaming community. You post a screenshot or a video showing skill and people just assume the worst.

By the way Cosmos is Seinfeld Curse, CheezIT, and CUaround.

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
            I'm pretty sure Cosmos is Seinfeld; he doesn't need proof to say that it wasn't him. :P

edit: Oops, haha should have read kaotix's post first.

Comment

Originally posted by kaotrix View Post
              Some people are saying that #1 was staged.
              It looks legit to me. If you've played Neil you've seen the crazy stuff he does in the middle of games.

Comment

Originally posted by darkbish0p View Post
                It looks legit to me. If you've played Neil you've seen the crazy stuff he does in the middle of games.
                lol, dont play coy with me Bishop. You and Neli are both admins on the server and you would be on his side.

I haven't logged in as Seinfeld`Curse in years. The only time we played each other was on Sentinel and you can see it on my youtube account if you want.

My guess it might have been KingToot or ***.God to pretend it was me using UTcomp.

I would like to see the full demo myself so i can see the pings and chat.

Otherwise, meh.

Comment

I've got to be blunt - even if it's staged and the opponent was standing completely idle by the belt, it's still #1 among all the other plays. It's not easy.

Comment

Originally posted by i_hax View Post
                    I've got to be blunt - even if it's staged and the opponent was standing completely idle by the belt, it's still #1 among all the other plays. It's not easy.
                    agreed!....that combo was sick!

Comment

looks like oldskool is player of the week. that run on necro was nice. makes me want to play ut3 again.

nice vidz to. keep them coming they can make a bigger stronger community if done right

5 stars

Originally posted by mtv2004 View Post
                      agreed!....that combo was sick!
                      quoted just cause

Comment

Yup, frag only makes me want to play UT3 again (Neilithan's).
                        Remember the good old DM-Bonescraper days... aaaaaah

HELLO I_HAX LAWL

Comment

The combo was pretty good, but I really want to know how he does that lift+hammer jump. I tried for about 30 minutes and the furthest I could make it was to shock.

Comment

You have to wall dodge off the wall to land near sniper.

Comment

Originally posted by Neillithan View Post
                              You have to wall dodge off the wall to land near sniper.
                              Nice, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X