Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Come back of the week (w/ commentary)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Video] Come back of the week (w/ commentary)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UZRC8jZd-U&hd=1

Nice one!

Nice game and video!

Loved the commentary... cracked me up. xD

Comment

"we really don't need that kind of aggravation right now"...

nice one!

Comment

wheeee!!! Nice good old warfare feelin`..

Comment

nice video
          more video s like that

Comment

Nice vid idd ! Keep 'em coming .

Comment

Yep nice vid. I don't really use many vehicles in warfare, so its interesting to see how people with a completely different style plays.

Comment

Can all the people who enjoyed the video rate it up? Better ratings means a better ranking on the youtube search engine.

Comment

Entertaining video. Need more of these.

Comment

Nice one!

Originally posted by BlueCloud View Post
                    Need more of these.
                    Agree.
                    Looks like Unreal Theatre could become popular, kaotrix. Keep going!

Comment

what a big mistake bird! now EVERYBODY knows how to counterattack your bender sprees
                      sometimes it looked like you and tricky DM-ing and everybody else just running around

nice video, it would be nice to show the scoreboard sometimes though to see who is playing and stuff.

btw, they almost took your prime with a deemer at the end (bender is great against deemers), so if they did, maybe it'd be another half an hour of getting to your core and finishin it :-)

Comment

Hey thanks kaotrix, didn't realize you posted that until just now.

Comment

I've always been kind of uncertain whether I should show the scoreboard or not. It probably would be good idea.

I do sometimes worry about people getting harder to beat because they learn from what they see on youtube. But I want people to play better, too...

I don't always react fast enough to get the incoming deemers, though the bender is really good at getting them. I always stay back in that corner. If they go for the node, I'll survive and hold the area until it's rebuilt. If they come after me, that's usually easy to shoot down. But yeah that's definitely what I worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by dickbird View Post
                            I've always been kind of uncertain whether I should show the scoreboard or not. It probably would be good idea.

I do sometimes worry about people getting harder to beat because they learn from what they see on youtube. But I want people to play better, too...

I don't always react fast enough to get the incoming deemers, though the bender is really good at getting them. I always stay back in that corner. If they go for the node, I'll survive and hold the area until it's rebuilt. If they come after me, that's usually easy to shoot down. But yeah that's definitely what I worry about.
                            cockbird..

Comment

New commentary up on his channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJkQDDJfF7Y&hd=1

Comment

Working...
                              X