Bot Admin, Epic Server 2 kicks me for name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bot Admin, Epic Server 2 kicks me for name

I've been playing under DICKBIRD for about, I don't know 3 years now?

This stupid script keesp kicking me for it.

Last time I looked, **** is a name. As a matter of fact, it's part of MY NAME.

This is rather annoying. I just spent half an hour transferring my settings to another account "D1ckB1rd," and now the **** bot just kicked me for that one too.

This **** game is supposed to have an "M" rating. What the hell is it good for?

Can something be done, I'd appreciate it, thanks

some bots are offended by birds, because they are free and can fly.
    and i've never met a bot named "****" i think it's a case of bot versus human bias.

Comment

Originally posted by dickbird View Post
      I've been playing under DICKBIRD for about, I don't know 3 years now?

This stupid script keesp kicking me for it.

Last time I looked, **** is a name. As a matter of fact, it's part of MY NAME.

This is rather annoying. I just spent half an hour transferring my settings to another account "D1ckB1rd," and now the **** bot just kicked me for that one too.

This **** game is supposed to have an "M" rating. What the hell is it good for?

Can something be done, I'd appreciate it, thanks
      Change your name to CockBird

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmos View Post
        Change your name to CockBird
        Why would I do that. **** is part of my name. That's why I said it was. **** is not part of my name. I'd appreciate it if this demented script was altered so that I can I use my own **** name. Thank you for reading carefully.

Comment

Wait, this is happening on Epic 2? wha?

Comment

Originally posted by rek View Post
            some bots are offended by birds, because they are free and can fly.
            and i've never met a bot named "****" i think it's a case of bot versus human bias.
            I absolutely despise all those automated ********. The voice recognizing answering services, speaking calmly and slowly, asking you to push 1 for some worthless option or other, 2 for some other worthless option, and so on, making you listen to five minutes of placid dribble until they get to 9 and you realize there's not ONE **** NUMBER assigned to what you actually need. And you hammer on the zero button and it just says "I'm sorry, I didn't understand that..." and starts over from the beginning again. I have to deal with that all day at work. And now this. I thought it was person at first and I yelled at it in chat. Everybody laughed at me. I haven't been so humiliated since earlier this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
              Wait, this is happening on Epic 2? wha?
              Yeah, it's epic server 2. Sorry to throw fits about it. I switched to RichBird and it stopped kicking me anyway. I think I'm calmer now.

Comment

I can add you to the whitelist when I get on irc .

Basically the bot has a list of bad words for bad nicks and **** is in there. I didnt put it there but ill shove it in white list for you,sorry for the inconvenience.

edit: dickbird is now in the whitelist, you should be able to play without issues

Comment

Thanks Crazy

Comment

What about BirdDick?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by dickbird View Post
                      Why would I do that. **** is part of my name. That's why I said it was. **** is not part of my name. I'd appreciate it if this demented script was altered so that I can I use my own **** name. Thank you for reading carefully.
                      This is funny. xD I go by Bag_o_Dicks. Haven't had an issue yet.

Comment

Since a **** is, in fact, a bird, why not change your name to DickCock?

Edit: I can also say pĆ¼ssy on here as long as I'm referring to my feline friend, right?

Comment

heh! That's the first time I've thought about the TV program "Are you being served?" in years:

http://www.gracebrothers.net/mrs_slo...***_quotes.htm

Comment

Working...
                          X