The online service is not avaliable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The online service is not avaliable.

So gamespy, when it actually works for once, you move all your **** over. Then it breaks.

Yup its broken

Gamespy does it again....

Comment

Cr4zyB4st4rd broke it. I saw him do it. Yep. Cr4zy is a bad man. It's all his fault.

Comment

yeah i'm having the same problem. I try to login, and it says "The Online service is currently unavailable, please try again later." first off, WTF. First duplicate logins thanks to gayspy and now u can't even get on to get one. Game-spy needs to get their **** together, and fix the game, so people can actually play it.

Now i'm sorry but this kind of stuff just ****** me off. I mean the whole Ut3 community has had nothing but problems with game-spy, so instead of fixing stuff, they move the dns and then completely shut you out. friggin' ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Caijgd-Abyisz View Post
          ridiculous.
          Ridonkulous.

Comment

"How many times will Epic tolerate this shambles? If Gamespy plays any role with Bulletstorm it'll put quite a few off buying it"

if gamespy has anything to do with bulletstorm, no one will play it more than a week, cuz then this same stuff is gunna happen.

Comment

I find this service interruption to my friday evenings camping session absolutely despicable. What's the point in having a nice new comfy chair if I can't sit on it to do some laid back spawn killing???

Honestly, it's a disgrace! Bring unto us the one who manages this GaySpy, so that we may give him (or her) the virtual stoning they deserve!!!
              Unleash the RAGE!!

Have a nice day, Pop™

Comment

Well there goes my spawn camping session on warfare. Now to practice doing 360 no scopes on Adept bots.

Comment

Apparently the gamespy servers are back online. I was able to log in.

Edit: Nevermind it's down again.

Comment

still down for me.

Comment

Not sure it will work for you... but I went into offline mode. Then went to multiplayer and it was ok.

Not many people on.

Comment

Cool cool, this is the second time today, first it was in the morning, and now this one.

Comment

that's the last thing this game needs. so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Lillien View Post
                            Not many people on.
                            lol that'd be because no one can get thru this gay-spy **** today.

Comment

hopefully ut2k4 is free of that gamespin thing

Comment

Working...
                              X