Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SkoBrowser mIRC server browser (UT3 supported) / SkUT3

Dear all !

SkoBrowser mIRC multi-games (FPS) server browser is still under developpement and has been enhanced a lot since first beta.
    Though the "beta status", this script is 100% usable with all features available.
    UT3 is fully supported !
    Look for more details on the homepage :

SkoBrowser

This is a must-have script for every FPS online players (& UT3 players) who are aswell IRC users because it is cumulating advantages of a great server browser & a monitoring system for IRC.

Here is a shots (from beta v1) :
    [shot]http://skorpsss.free.fr/SkobB1.png[/shot]

Please share the good new !
    Enjoy SkoBrowser

SkorpSSS

Oooh, im still running SkUTx might have to update

Comment

Nice update, but I have a little problem.
      I can get TF2 servers list but I can't get any UT3/2004/99 server list. It's just stuck on master.gamespy Connecting...

I'm running mIRC 7.1 + Invision.
      I'll go and install 6.35 + NNS and see if it works then

EDIT: hm, now i get this with 6.35+NNS:
      Code:
      D_CERROR xdialog -c sko.b: Unable To Create Control 90 (Unable To Create Window)
      D_CERROR xdialog -l sko.b: Cell Fill -> Invalid ID : 90
      D_CERROR xdialog -c sko.b: Unable To Create Control 9 (Unable To Create Window)
      D_CERROR xdialog -l sko.b: Cell Fixed -> Invalid ID : 9
      D_CERROR xdialog -f sko.b: (xdid) Invalid ID : 21 (dialog : sko.b)
      D_CERROR xdialog -f sko.b: (xdid) Invalid ID : 26 (dialog : sko.b)
      D_CERROR xdialog -c sko.b: (xdid) Invalid ID : 9 (dialog : sko.b)
      D_CERROR xdialog -l sko.b: (xdid) Invalid ID : 9 (dialog : sko.b)
      D_CERROR xdialog -l sko.b: (xdid) Invalid ID : 9 (dialog : sko.b)
      D_CERROR xdialog -i sko.b: (xdid) Invalid ID : 8 (dialog : sko.b)
      D_CERROR xdialog -r sko.b: (xdid) Invalid ID : 99 (dialog : sko.b)
      D_CERROR xdialog -v sko.b: (xdid) Invalid ID : 90 (dialog : sko.b)
      * Invalid parameters: $dll (line 27, skobNNS.mrc)

Comment

About the NNS issue, that was a dumb mistake in the archive... I fixed and reuploaded it
        Sorry

Comment

Thanks, it starts now. But I still have problem with getting server list from master.gamespy

Comment

Originally posted by FioPro View Post
            Thanks, it starts now. But I still have problem with getting server list from master.gamespy
            Yea Gamespy is not working anymore... but not only on my script (a few other tools aswell)
            I think the answer is there :
            http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showpost.php?p=2461487

I hope to get it back soon (and that I won't require to modify my code)

About NNS support, I just notice that I do extra work to be able to close/open skobrowser many times in a row... NNS is a pain

Comment

Couldn't you create a stand-alone application in C# or something? That way you have full control and don't have to worry about which version of mIRC the user has or if he uses other scripts like NNS which could cause problems.

Comment

Great tool mate! luv you XD in good sense eh?

Thanks

Comment

dont lie you guy and what too have love with him
                  xd just kidding
                  can you make this for chatzilla too

Comment

I released a new beta B4 with mainly NoNameScript support & Gametracker masterserver query & new games added
                    http://skorpsss.free.fr/SkoBrowser.htm

Enjoy and share the good news !
                    Don't hesitate to mail me to report bugs or request new games !

SkorpSSS

Full list of changes :

Legend:
                    * = New feature
                    + = Improved feature
                    ! = Fixed bug
                    ? = Other stuff

23/09/2010 : Beta 4
                    -------------------

* New masterserver support = Gametracker (Gamespy masterserver is often down for many games)
                    * Multi masterserver support : user allowed to choose which masterserver to query if many availables (often Gametracker + GameSpy or Steam)
                    * New games supported : Armed Assault (ARMA), BorderLands (BDL), Call Of Duty (COD), Crysis Warhead (CrysisW), MOH BreakThrough (MOHBT), Soldier of Fortune 2 (SOF2), Starwars BattleFront 2 (SWBF2), Urban Terror (URBT)
                    * NoNameScript support : 1 single install which automatically detect NNS and adapt install procedure
                    ! NoNameScript support : Previous buggy NNS support fixed (Tweak "first.nns" to skip MDX marking on SkoBrowser dialogs)
                    + Gamespy v2&3 server parser : now supporting custom var names (ex: UT3 or BDL)
                    + Gamespy v2&3 players parser : now automaticaly handling header
                    + Doom 3 server parser : Fix a few issues in ETQW
                    + Games panel : in "all favorites" mode, stop displaying favorites of removed games
                    + Masterserver : Gamespy decryption code optimised
                    ! Masterserver : Masterserver query interruption fixed
                    ! Game panel : Games duplication in the panel on mIRC v7.1 fixed (bug in "hsave -i" on mIRC v7.1)
                    ? Code optimisation : menu factorised, $bvar, $calc, $eval stripped

Comment

I put the beta5 in my webpage : http://skorpsss.free.fr/SkoBrowser.htm

For those who already tried it and dropped it because of bugs or crash, please give it a new try ! And if there are still bugs, report me !
                      And if you like it please share the new with your IRC mates !

Main update items :
                      - Display all server rules (Raw query data) even if no "translated rules" are set
                      - Monitoring feature has been a lot enhanced
                      - Many bugs fixes and code optimisation/cleaning

I plan to add RCON support for future versions.
                      Thank you for your feedback, bug report and suggestions !
                      This is the point of this "beta status"... getting rid of the bugs and add interesting features...

Comment

Is it UT3 or mIRC which is deserted ?

Comment

Why doo you think that mate? I often use your great app for playin some weekends XD

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSonny07 View Post
                            Why doo you think that mate? I often use your great app for playin some weekends XD
                            I think that because I have no feedback at all (gratz or bug report)
                            Both are welcome because I really want to make the ultimate script for every mIRC users playing online.
                            If you have mIRC mates, try to convince them to give it a try aswell ! The more users, the more usefull it will be (IP catch / Paste IP features will make sense, etc...)

Thx

Comment

Working...
                            X