GameSpy Datacenter Move - Wednesday, August 25, 2010 22:00 PDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ctr2yellowbird View Post
    I can launch my game fine now, but plenty of servers, including Epic's, don't advertise in the server browser. Those servers that I have favorited display 0/0 players and 9999 ping, but I can still connect to and join them as I normally would. Lots of independently maintained servers do advertise properly, just not the servers that I visit.

Yes I'm now seeing the same symptom you are explaining. The favorites page is showing 9999 ping, etc.. I'm also unable to add a server manually to my favorites that I know is up & running because I can manually connect to it with the 'open' command.

Comment

I may have restarted the servers too soon. I just restarted them again.

As I mentioned in the first posts, dedicated servers will need a reboot.

Let me know if you still can't see them. Thank you!

Comment

As above, plus harder to log on (5-6 attempts min). When I exit game at moment, somehow it disconnects my router from net, making router reboot nice

Worked fine before btw.

Comment

You can see the Epic US servers ok now though correct? I've written to Multiplay about the EU servers.

Comment

oO:

[SHOT]http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5154/24087988.jpg[/SHOT]

I cannot see these servers with the "Epic" name: Epic Warfare #2 Titan (32 Player) and Official Epic UT3 VCTF #2. I tested their ip with the "open" command, and I can join them but I do not see them advertised on the server list.

Comment

All ok now

Comment

ughh...should have read this thread before......

Comment

yeah eh? I have reinstalled the game, lost my settings and haven't played since.

Comment

that´s what I meant...

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
                      I may have restarted the servers too soon. I just restarted them again.

As I mentioned in the first posts, dedicated servers will need a reboot.

Let me know if you still can't see them. Thank you!
                      Thanks btw. I know it's been a few days since this all happened but wanted to thank you for restarting them again, so quickly.

Comment

The online service currently unavailable, is it just me?

Comment

Working...
                        X