Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

EPIC FiX the RANKING SYSTEM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPIC FiX the RANKING SYSTEM

Would you all please fix the ranking system. So all of us Instagib CTF players could view accurate rankings. Custom rankings attribute in the game is not displaying accurate stats. Please fix it. I think its all custom servers stats and weapons jammed together; could you all break it down into more categories please. Such as InstaGib ranking DM ranking CTF ranking etc. etc.

Epic has dropped updates for ut3 and have halted any plans for any new unreal games so don't expect them to do this.

Are custom_server stats still broken? I think they are. I haven't played on a pure server in well over a year. So yeah, they can't even be bothered to fix that.

Stats aren't important anyway. Just enjoy the game.

Comment

Originally posted by azurescorch View Post
      Epic has dropped updates for ut3 and have halted any plans for any new unreal games so don't expect them to do this.

Are custom_server stats still broken? I think they are. I haven't played on a pure server in well over a year. So yeah, they can't even be bothered to fix that.
      The pug server work in pure stat so I think you're wrong my dear scorch

Comment

Originally posted by Pemphigus View Post
        Dodgejump and fast weapon switching counts as pure these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Pemphigus View Post

No, it has custom mutators such as dodge jump and fast weapon switch. So it does not. If it did my hoverboard time would of gone up since last year by more than a few minutes.

Comment

Why should someone fix the ranking system? Except the fact that it shows you how much kills and deaths you have it's completly useless. You don't need it to know how good you are imo. Personally I don't need an update of it.

Comment

There are no custom stats, gone for at least a year. Everything is covered in pure stats now.

Here is a nice place to see stats,

http://ut3stats.beyondunreal.com/

Remember, rank is meaningless because game types are so different.

Comment

Epic fix this and Epic fix that. Not gonna happen.

Comment

Epic is not going to fix anything imo. The first day they remove the titan and fix some bugs i will return to this game

Comment

Originally posted by azurescorch View Post
                    No, it has custom mutators such as dodge jump and fast weapon switch. So it does not. If it did my hoverboard time would of gone up since last year by more than a few minutes.
                    Last time i looked for a award in pug it counted in pure stat
                    I m sry for not agree m8 but i know it count in pure

Comment

Originally posted by Killing_Joke.jW View Post
                      Epic is not going to fix anything imo. The first day they remove the titan and fix some bugs i will return to this game
                      Titan is already removable since it's only a mutator. If you mean remove it entirely from the game/servers, that's pretty selfish since plenty of us enjoy playing with it on.

Comment

They completely abandoned this game, more than what I expected. What a sad ending for the Unreal series, the franchise that made them big.

Comment

Originally posted by hypno View Post
                          They completely abandoned this game, more than what I expected. What a sad ending for the Unreal series, the franchise that made them big.
                          Indeed. First the "original" Unreal series now the UT series.. All of them were great games. :'(

But I think that there is a small chance that there will be a UT4 (I hope).
                          If you want you could compare this game with UT2003. It flopped and later UT2004 appeared. Maybe there will be a UT3.5 some day. Who knows... *sigh*
                          I hate this topic. It's making me sad.

I hope there won't be threads like this anymore.

Comment

I really hope there's no UT4, they still haven't finished UT3.

Comment

you people do realize your requests on these forums are not doing anything. I see the same topics over and over.

Comment

Working...
                              X