• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Okay Flak. Done Sent you a PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How about you post it again in a new thread and give me the link Sly?

This thread has wandered around a bit Thank you so much for doing this!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated the list and added the lift jump (I wonder why I forgot about this one) and another Hoverboard trick which seems quite unknown in online games.

EDIT: Added some more information to the "jump on the Goliath's turret" trick, e.g. the consequences.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sly. View Post
    I don't see any reason why not. Even people with high-end PCs can play 2k4 You may have to switch to Win XP compability mode but that should be all and if still some problems persist you can always post in the UT2k3/4 forum -> Troubleshooting & Technology. In most cases we can solve the problem.
    hm ok ill try thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't see any reason why not. Even people with high-end PCs can play 2k4 You may have to switch to Win XP compability mode but that should be all and if still some problems persist you can always post in the UT2k3/4 forum -> Troubleshooting & Technology. In most cases we can solve the problem.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    just a quick question can i still play ut2004 on my laptop wich is a sony viao with windows vista with steam

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Added. Thanks for support I'll check out the Training map and will probably post it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As long as you're in range, the Link Shaft is better than the Stinger. Try using it against vehicles too, it can be a good way of stealing them from people.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Add this map made by Bi0ha2arD ( headhunter , orb runner n beloved clam8 ) : http://phobos.qml.net/bio/WAR-Training_alpha4.zip .

Nice training map , check it out n see if you want to add it .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Okay done, Flak
    Thanks gultron

EDIT: Added some additional tips (in "How to move in UT" and "Additional gameplay tips").

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nice tips i might be getting UT2004

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sly,

Make this helpful tips instead of pointers of how you think the game should be played and I'll stick it.

Originally posted by Sanch3z View Post
    "Camping won't make you better"

with repetition camping the hellbender twin beams and sniping on foot will improve your aim and is an effective way to take out orb carriers from a distance. Especially if the orb carrier is on their hoverboard. UT3 Torlan is a perfect example.
    Perfect example

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Added a very basic one:
    Vehicles can be damaged by water. This can be useful if you want to get rid of a vehicle but you don't want the enemy to hijack it. Just drive into water and get out of the vehicle.
    I'm still open for new tips and tricks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm repeating myself but there's a reason for this thread.
    Would be nice if you could contribute something to the list (tips, hints, tactics, links etc) instead of talking about someone spawnkilling and doing other stuff or if these things are okay
    Btw many people I met here at the community think the same what you can read in the personal opinion section and fair play makes the game more fun for most of us. Also a newcomer can't improve his skills when he gets spawnkilled over and over or if he gets killed by a camper over the whole match. When this newcomer follows these "personal opinions" and behavior rules he will be a more polite player later and will give other newcomers a better chance which will improve the gaming atmosphere and these newcomers will have more fun then. That's the reason why I thought it might be necessary to add these things to the list if you are referring to this part of the list with this discussion.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by jomi294 View Post
    Spawn-kill away if you are able to, unless otherwise specified by the server rules or administrator, obviously.
    as i recall, you were really good at this......and quite entertaining to spec doing this too

Leave a comment:

Working...
X