Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warfare advanced movments (vids)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Just added Valley. We (GOW) used this alot in the ladder matches. Good for getting orb from core to center quickly.

    Comment


      #17
      These are some good videos to showcase tips and tricks for the pro War players.

      Comment


        #18
        Hinterland - post up a video of your dusk wormhole, I would love to see it!

        Bubble - post up at video of you getting into the center pit in dusk before the doors open.

        Barrr - need to get a video of the tandom/double fling. That was so cool

        In a game thats this old new discoveries help keep me interested.

        Comment


          #19
          True. I still find new stuff, new tricks, hammerjumps, taxis, glitches, taunts...

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by ummie4 View Post
            Hinterland - post up a video of your dusk wormhole, I would love to see it!
            Here you go! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDKh6KjgIkk

            Comment


              #21
              Is that supposed to happen, it looks kinda like a remove or unfinished feature?

              Comment


                #22
                agreed

                Originally posted by Unreal Gladiator View Post
                Is that supposed to happen, it looks kinda like a remove or unfinished feature?
                I agree, the alignment is too perfect with the node. I think it might not be a glitch but a hidden feature the designers put in. Either way that's an awesome find! I will add it to the first post once I get around a computer.

                Comment


                  #23
                  No FRICKEN WAY! Is that even possible? After so many years to find new stuff? Wow. I am excited to try it! Feels like I just got a new toy to play with . Last time I felt like this was about a year ago when someone told me you can teleport to Levi

                  So you say there is a way to get down even with the door closed? Need to see it!

                  Yes, that double fling was cool. Makes me think that with the right people you can play this game as if it were a hockey game )). Passing/flinging orb carrier to other mantas and back .

                  Comment


                    #24
                    I could have sworn I saw this thread nearly two years ago.

                    Oh wait, it WAS.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      I just found out (on Campgrounds) that if you and and enemy both jump to the fire, either you or him gets "atoms replaced" and you get instant kill i also died but couldn't figure out if it was by shooting flak towards the wall or something else

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Getting under the closed doors at the mine on Dusk is quite simple (not really worth making a video for). Where the doors come together near the center, there is a small hole. You should be able to see into the area below the doors through this hole. To get in, simply feign death while standing on this hole. It may take a few tries or you might need to walk/dodge into it, but with practice it should work.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by Bubble_Damage View Post
                          Getting under the closed doors at the mine on Dusk is quite simple (not really worth making a video for). Where the doors come together near the center, there is a small hole. You should be able to see into the area below the doors through this hole. To get in, simply feign death while standing on this hole. It may take a few tries or you might need to walk/dodge into it, but with practice it should work.
                          LOL, I remember doing this once. I was stuck in there for quite awhile, though, cause nobody was able to cap both of the nodes. I ended up wasting the shield belt.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X