Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bot Target Tracking (minigun/link gun)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    I just don't understand those who use an aimbot and wall hack. I mean, how can that make fun!? It's boring and it makes me really mad! If they can't play, they should start playing without aimbot!

    Comment


      #17
      Honestly I wouldn't care less how predictable I was if I could move, aim and dodge weapon fire as good as a godlike bot.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by gargorias View Post
        Honestly I wouldn't care less how predictable I was if I could move, aim and dodge weapon fire as good as a godlike bot.
        Then a pro dueller could still beat you in a 1v1
        Also god-like bots move poorly compared to human players... O_o

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by azurescorch View Post
          Ever played against a n00b who is using wall hacks and aimbotting hacks? It feels completely the same as playing against a godlike bot.
          No, godlike bots are better for one simple reason - you still can outsmart them.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by _Lynx View Post
            No, godlike bots are better for one simple reason - you still can outsmart them.
            You can out smart both a bot and a n00b who is hacking so I don't really get what you're trying to say.

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by azurescorch View Post
              You can out smart both a bot and a n00b who is hacking so I don't really get what you're trying to say.
              He's tryna tell you bots are easier to predict than humans. This is true, even for the noobiest of noobs. If we call our neurons and synapses 'programming', it's still far more complex than the bots', to the point where a comparison would be ridiculous.

              Comment

              Working...
              X