US Epic PC servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Well, let's say it this way: It's the most balanced vCTF map with Axon vehicles in the game. (I'm used to Axon vehicles because of 2k4. That's why I prefer them instead of the Necris ones)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Suspense is one of the most balanced. It is a stalemate map if both sides are equally skilled. Necropolis is the best VCTF map that comes with the game imo.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol yeah, that map takes a while to break neutral!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sly. View Post
    What's so bad about Suspense only servers?
    It's the most balanced vCTF map I've ever played in UT3 (I mean it dead serious...)
    If by balanced you mean hour long stalements, then I agree.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What's so bad about Suspense only servers?
    It's the most balanced vCTF map I've ever played in UT3 (I mean it dead serious...)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
    Official servers don't run custom maps. Epic run servers so that people who have just bought the game can join a server and play without downloading anything.

Or that's what they said, ofcourse now there is the Titan pack and patches they would have to download if they had just bought the game. But that's all official.
    or right at 1 new ppl dont see mutch but ok
    about slow download custummaps there is a redirect server for free ask ZUNNIE
    i still dont see the problem tht all epic server and mulity play server run costummpas then only suspense wtf ppl
    help the communality and run some costummaps
    like cbp nd ouf maps

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by barondro View Post
    Thanks, and can I ask what is the threshold now?

Aemi, yes, I think so.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Official servers don't run custom maps. Epic run servers so that people who have just bought the game can join a server and play without downloading anything.

Or that's what they said, ofcourse now there is the Titan pack and patches they would have to download if they had just bought the game. But that's all official.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    all this server neat is some costum maps plz flak at some costummaps
    and a way that ppl only can ply the maps 1 time

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Flak View Post
    OK, threshold lowered.

I could see where this could cause problems too, so please let me know
    Ever get that one user (name startes with a W.) Or is he still eluding you I keep taking breaks from UT, but I know he is one of the people who likes to make lots of racist remarks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks, and can I ask what is the threshold now?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OK, threshold lowered.

I could see where this could cause problems too, so please let me know

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks I was one of these players who didn't know how to kick-vote someone. I feel ashamed

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sly. View Post
    BTW how can you vote to kick someone?
    Press esc, go onto the scoreboard screen, right click on their name and there should be an option there. I'm guessing there is also a nice quick a command for it but I have no idea what it is.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    BTW how can you vote to kick someone?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X