• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW how can you vote to kick someone?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
      BTW how can you vote to kick someone?
      Press esc, go onto the scoreboard screen, right click on their name and there should be an option there. I'm guessing there is also a nice quick a command for it but I have no idea what it is.

Comment

Thanks I was one of these players who didn't know how to kick-vote someone. I feel ashamed

Comment

OK, threshold lowered.

I could see where this could cause problems too, so please let me know

Comment

Thanks, and can I ask what is the threshold now?

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
              OK, threshold lowered.

I could see where this could cause problems too, so please let me know
              Ever get that one user (name startes with a W.) Or is he still eluding you I keep taking breaks from UT, but I know he is one of the people who likes to make lots of racist remarks.

Comment

all this server neat is some costum maps plz flak at some costummaps
                and a way that ppl only can ply the maps 1 time

Comment

Official servers don't run custom maps. Epic run servers so that people who have just bought the game can join a server and play without downloading anything.

Or that's what they said, ofcourse now there is the Titan pack and patches they would have to download if they had just bought the game. But that's all official.

Comment

Originally posted by barondro View Post
                    Thanks, and can I ask what is the threshold now?

Aemi, yes, I think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
                      Official servers don't run custom maps. Epic run servers so that people who have just bought the game can join a server and play without downloading anything.

Or that's what they said, ofcourse now there is the Titan pack and patches they would have to download if they had just bought the game. But that's all official.
                      or right at 1 new ppl dont see mutch but ok
                      about slow download custummaps there is a redirect server for free ask ZUNNIE
                      i still dont see the problem tht all epic server and mulity play server run costummpas then only suspense wtf ppl
                      help the communality and run some costummaps
                      like cbp nd ouf maps

Comment

What's so bad about Suspense only servers?
                        It's the most balanced vCTF map I've ever played in UT3 (I mean it dead serious...)

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
                          What's so bad about Suspense only servers?
                          It's the most balanced vCTF map I've ever played in UT3 (I mean it dead serious...)
                          If by balanced you mean hour long stalements, then I agree.

Comment

lol yeah, that map takes a while to break neutral!

Comment

Suspense is one of the most balanced. It is a stalemate map if both sides are equally skilled. Necropolis is the best VCTF map that comes with the game imo.

Comment

Well, let's say it this way: It's the most balanced vCTF map with Axon vehicles in the game. (I'm used to Axon vehicles because of 2k4. That's why I prefer them instead of the Necris ones)

Comment

Working...
                                X