US Epic PC servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Epic PC servers

I am very aware of some racist comments and general disruptions happening on the US PC servers. I will give the warning here; If you are caught making racist remarks you will be banned.

Also, if someone is causing you problems on the servers or harassing you, please send me a PM.

I am happy to give out my phone number to people who play often on the servers and are trusted community members. If you would like to be a part of this group please send me a PM. Thank you!

thx
    now when some is bad Pppl will say
    i gone call flak if you dont stop it xd

Comment

This same thing could be said for Xbox Live.....

Comment

Originally posted by LobotiCasta+ion View Post
        This same thing could be said for Xbox Live.....
        Welcome to the world of console gaming, no servers, no admins.

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
          I am very aware of some racist comments and general disruptions happening on the US PC servers. I will give the warning here; If you are caught making racist remarks you will be banned.

Also, if someone is causing you problems on the servers or harassing you, please send me a PM.

I am happy to give out my phone number to people who play often on the servers and are trusted community members. If you would like to be a part of this group please send me a PM. Thank you!
          flak give some ppl admin right s this is not gone work
          also get some custummaps in the server
          i am not gone call you every time since i am from holland
          too cal you every time is not cheap cost a lot

Comment

Can you guys please start banning spawnkillers. I mean come on, whenever there is cold harbor, one team always spawnkills like there is no tomorrow. I find that far more annoying than petty words.

Comment

Yea spawnkillers can be annoying.. Destroys the whole match experience.
              Great to see that Epic still cares about us (UT3 community) although they have mostly abandoned UT3

Comment

I don't think some people notice how much admining is required to actually begin to deal with spawn killers. You need people avaliable pretty much 24/7. And that isn't exactly an option.

You could always like. Kill them.

Comment

a report section would be useful, hackers needs to be dealt with too.

for spawn kill, maybe increase spawn protection time.

Comment

You could always like. Kill them.
                    Sometimes not as easy as it sounds. Try to do something when you suddenly get a Flak shell in your neck just a second after you've spawned :/ But that's OT.

Once again: Thanks for support, Flak

Comment

"Hey stop calling me a n**** or I call a friend who works at Epics and you will get ban!!"

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

There will never be bans for spawnkilling and I won't get into the discussion again either.

Coolcat, send me a PM if there is trouble on the US servers. I am available most times. You can also send me an email at stacey -d-o-t- conley -a-t- epicgames -d-o-t- com. If I am awake I am getting email.

Comment

Originally posted by {NBS}Flak
                            There will never be bans for spawnkilling and I won't get into the discussion again either.
                            Did I get it right?

Comment

Great to hear, I am pleased.

Comment

Working...
                              X