Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by KayoticKiller View Post
    Now, I've never actually played the pc version. But I'm pretty sure that the pc version doesn't have tropies. Custom content works fine on the ps3 version of the game.
    It kinda does http://steamcommunity.com/id/roadkil...b=achievements

Tho look at most of the achievements, most them are for stupid ****, I don't care to go out of my way to get any of them.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Now, I've never actually played the pc version. But I'm pretty sure that the pc version doesn't have tropies. Custom content works fine on the ps3 version of the game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by FioPro View Post
    Trophies are useless anyway... You should rather focus on improving your skill, not collecting those shiny things.
    But they're shiny.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Trophies are useless anyway... You should rather focus on improving your skill, not collecting those shiny things.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SuperC View Post
    Anyone have any notices about patch 2.1 for ps3? When we play any custom thing, the trophy feature is disabled. It's sucks! And in the PC version already works with this patch.
    The reason it is disabled is because getting trophies would be extremely easy. Think about it- an invincible mod, a mod that removes bot's weapons, a small map with one spawn point, infinite ammo, etc. etc.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Patch 2.1 for UT3 PS3

Patch 2.1 for UT3 PS3

Anyone have any notices about patch 2.1 for ps3? When we play any custom thing, the trophy feature is disabled. It's sucks! And in the PC version already works with this patch.
Working...
X