No announcement yet.

mac!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes I am usin phone anyway I am askin wil there ever be another ut.. Is ut3 the last one[SHOT]weird[/SHOT]

Comment

Epic decided to quit the Unreal Tournament series. UT3 is the last one, which is a pity...there'd be so much they could improve

Comment

Originally posted by Sp4der View Post
        Epic decided to quit the Unreal Tournament series. UT3 is the last one, which is a pity...there'd be so much they could improve
        They never said quit. They were stopping with it to work on other projects i.e. Bulletstorm and some other console game they sell that's apparently awesome.

Either way. There's always hope for a new one after Bulletstorm or that console game.

Comment

o wait, you're on a mac? please tell me you don't have one of those only one button mouse? that's going to be problematic.

Comment

well, i have a standard logitech mouse, of course work with the mac too^^

Comment

i meant to the OP.
              i just remembered that whole one button mouse thing because of a joke one o me clan mates made about what mouse we play with.

Comment

Originally posted by rek View Post
                i meant to the OP.
                i just remembered that whole one button mouse thing because of a joke one o me clan mates made about what mouse we play with.
                Anyone who uses Apple's default mouse is utterly insane.

Comment

From a purely technically-possible standpoint, you can run UT3 on a Mac without Bootcamp, Parallels, or VM Ware. I just learned about "Wrappers" and have successfully been able to play UT3 natively on a 2008 Macbook Pro. I bought the UT3 and use my own license code on it. Now on the Mac. There is slight lag on occasion, but the wrapper I use seems to have worked out most of those.

Funny that I was able to get UT3 to work on my Mac in about 2 hours, but it's taken 3 years and counting for the Game Developer to (as of yet) bring it to market.

The website is here:
                  http://forum.portingteam.com/viewtop...t=tournament+3

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
                    Macs are inferior gaming machines. UT3 will not be out on them anytime soon/ever.
                    So you're saying the iMac 27" with core i7 and 5850 video card is inferior? Proof?

Comment

Working...
                    X