mac!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mac!

hi i am ashvin n i use a mac! i have waited for erm lets see... 3 YEARS!!!!!!! but download link nvr come out! can some1 tell me y n post download links for unreal tournament 3 demo mac free download. ;'( please i really love 2004. pls i watched it on youtube. n i still DO! pls i beg u pls!

Macs are inferior gaming machines. UT3 will not be out on them anytime soon/ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
      Macs are inferior gaming machines. UT3 will not be out on them anytime soon/ever.
      I've been playing UT3 on my Mac since the demo And it's only a humble 3 year old iMac. Im sure more modern Macs would play it even better than mine does.
      But yes, in order to play UT3 on it, I had to use Bootcamp & XP. But hey, it works.
      And I think i'd rather do it this way, than play it in OS X with some half ***** shoddy port, which a lot of Mac 'native' games tend to be. Including Mac games on Steam.

Pop

Comment

how do you play it on a mac, does it have a mac version or do you have windows on your mac?

Comment

Originally posted by CVROY View Post
          how do you play it on a mac, does it have a mac version or do you have windows on your mac?
          Originally posted by Pop! View Post
          But yes, in order to play UT3 on it, I had to use Bootcamp & XP.
          What? I need to post a message of my own too? Well, well... Here's the 10 characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
            Macs are inferior gaming machines.
            Wrong! I love playing games via steam on my mac, because it simply works But it's a very subjective topic after all
            I think they stopped working on the UT3 Mac version as they saw that UT3 didn't sell as good as expected. But bootcamp is cool for playing UT3, I use it, too.

Comment

If you have the Internet connection- UT3 is available on OS X through Onlive. You can only play on Onlive-only servers though. A lot of people are just using Onlive's 30-min demo time to play multiplayer. You may be more satisfied if you use bootcamp to boot Windows but if you insist on using OS X then Onlive is really the only way. It seems Ryan Gordon has abandoned both the Linux and Mac version of UT3.

http://www.onlive.com/

Comment

Oh ok well I am very sad as I just deleted boot camp but will ut4 or ut2010 or something like that come out like that? [SHOT]hi he he I just learned this but am so sad [/SHOT]

Comment

whats a mac?

Comment

Originally posted by [GOW] Daquila View Post
                    whats a mac?
                    They're like PC's but they cost more for the performance they give.

sorry couldn't help it.

Comment

Well a mac is this:https://www.apple.com/de/mac/
                      The computers made by apple are called macs (the ones who make the iPhone and iPods )
                      They are a little more expensive but have an extraordinary good working Operating system (not Windows)
                      Btw everyone should know that, now you do too

Comment

i was being sarcastic

Comment

Originally posted by [GOW] Daquila View Post
                          i was being sarcastic
                          oh alright well sometimes there are really guys who don't know it^^

Comment

SO is there ut4 or ut 2010 or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by Ashvindhev View Post
                              SO is there ut4 or ut 2010 or something like that
                              Your posts are kinda hard to understand. Are you typing on a mobile phone or something?
                              Still, you can see as clearly as anyone else here that there is no UT4 or UT2010 etc..

Pop

Comment

Working...
                              X