Titan Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Titan Pack

Titan Pack brought new things, and one thing of them is an "Excellent" sound. I wanted to wask when is this sound played?

Also it brought a VCTF-Suspense Necris and a new version of VCTF-Suspense, this version is a little difrent from the last, but has the same name, why wasn't the old one eliminated or why doesn't has the new one a new name?(I don't have so sure if it is from the Titan Pack, but I have a folder in my UT3 directory called UT3GP, I wanted to know if it is from the Titan pack or not, because I usually add a GP after things I created because of 100GPing100)

the "excellent" sound is played in Betrayal Gamemode if you have avoided paybaclk after killing your teammate.
    Suspense Necris is included in the Titan pack.
    The folder should be 'UT3G', which is the folder containing the content from the gold version and the titan pack.

Comment

yes, it is UT3G, thanks.

by the way I know it is included in the Titan Pack, but the Titan Pack also includes a difrent version of VCTF-Suspense, wich is called VCTF-Suspense so when you install the Titan Pack you will have tow difrent VCTF-Suspense, but will only be able to play the Titan Pack one

Comment

you should only have one version of VCTF-Suspense (which came with the game) and one version of VCTF-Suspense_Necris (titan pack). you should be able to play both versions...

Comment

I am able to play both versions, i just wanted to say that Titan Pack has an updated version of VCTF-Suspens

Comment

They should make a new update for it. I've noticed some small but annoying collision bugs which I didn't notice before In most cases you die because of them (you get stuck and the enemy can easily hit you :/).
            Still waiting for a patch

@Sp4der: Does that mean that if you kill your teammate before he's able to score for your team (like "last second safe") the announcer says "excelllent"? Isn't that sarcasm?

Comment

It's not in CTF but in Betrayal. Did you ever play Betrayal at all?
              After you've killed your teammate and got the kills from the pot, you have to try not to get killed by your former teammate for 30 seconds. After you've managed that, it says 'Payback avoided' and 'Excellent'.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp4der View Post
                It's not in CTF but in Betrayal. Did you ever play Betrayal at all?
                After you've killed your teammate and got the kills from the pot, you have to try not to get killed by your former teammate for 30 seconds. After you've managed that, it says 'Payback avoided' and 'Excellent'.
                Ah right! Next time I'll read more carefully.
                Played Betrayal only once. I was really confused when I played it the first time. That might be why I didn't play it a second time LMAO

Comment

there's a very nice video in the Mastering Unreal series on Youtube, showing how to play Betrayal.

Comment

betrayal is an interesting gametype for the instagib lover in all of us.
                    titan not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp4der View Post
                      Did you ever play Betrayal at all?
                      One of the best game modes to date, apart from Assault

Comment

Working...
                      X