No announcement yet.

UT3 on the PC, competition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like fun. I hope I can make it. BTA is a blast.

Comment

cant wait for that too BTA IS aLWAs Fun

Comment

Originally posted by Masaai_Warrior View Post
        Looking forward to it

Give me a shout when/if you need help with things.
        Sure i will n we need your help .

Comment

Originally posted by DrUnKenSTeiN View Post
          The cup is still being organized and if all goes well ,Big Deal (PHX clanleader) will post a thread with all the details . Enjoy the world cup n get ready for the bta cup too !
          sounds cool. I hope you will not use PHX-Server#1, though (*coughlagcough*). How about asking FA2K if they'd lend theirs?

Comment

Originally posted by _idk_ View Post
            sounds cool. I hope you will not use PHX-Server#1, though (*coughlagcough*). How about asking FA2K if they'd lend theirs?
            Lag? There is no lag on server, maybe you had a bad connection. Anyway you can play where you want. Our server 3 will be open for the Tournament and Clan or Groups can use it if they want, but they dont need it. It will be just for fun and there is nothing to win, only a good funny time with nice, good and fair community without stress

Comment

Originally posted by [404]Cham3l3on View Post
              Are there any other games being played (TDM/1v1) that you guys know of? (PC platform)
              Quakelive, Quake 3, Quake 2, QuakeWorld, Somewhat Quake 4, UT04, UT99, and maybe a few others.

Comment

Hey Cham3l3oN o/

Here's the stats for pugs lately. 2K4 has only seen active iCTF pugs in #igpug , though weps ctf #2k4ctf may have a pug eventually (it's been 18 weeks now). TAM pub's are still very active.

UT99 pug's are the most active, with #mlut and #tdmpickups having atleast 1-2 daily, sometimes more.

irc.globalgamers.net

Comment

there is this fraggednation better then clanbace
                  last year i play a few match vctf
                  and with 8 duels you can win this razer mouse
                  that was last year

Comment

Working...
                  X