UT3 on the PC, competition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 on the PC, competition?

Anybody playing this competitively, East Coast USA?

NONE that i know of.

Comment

It pretty much died this year.

www.fraggednation.com

Comment

Are there any other games being played (TDM/1v1) that you guys know of? (PC platform)

Comment

East coast competitive gaming for UT3 is dead. I think there's one or two west coast 1v1 server, but that's it. :c

IRC pug bots last tdm pug: [15:52] <@ABot> ‡ paperk TheLegacy RoadKillGrill ‡ TSM|lkemas jd641 detox ‡ 10wks 1day 13hrs 7mins 16secs ago ‡

Comment

this game is is not dead maybe in usa it is
            euro part of ut3 is still a life and kicking
            your right at 1 thing its hard too get ppl for some tourney
            like this

Comment

Originally posted by coolcat22 View Post
              this game is is not dead maybe in usa it is
              euro part of ut3 is still a life and kicking
              your right at 1 thing its hard too get ppl for some tourney
              like this
              Competitive the game is dead in EU too imo .

tip/spoiler :P : After the world cup , the PHX clan with my clans help will organize a friendly yet competitive bta cup(i'd love a WAR cup too but its so much harder to do ) . Due to lack of active players in some clans substitute players or mixed clans or even 4 guys who play in pubs can form a team/clan to join. US guys can also join but ping will be a b*tch.

The cup is still being organized and if all goes well ,Big Deal (PHX clanleader) will post a thread with all the details . Enjoy the world cup n get ready for the bta cup too !

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDoe641 View Post
                IRC pug bots last tdm pug: [15:52] <@ABot> ‡ paperk TheLegacy RoadKillGrill ‡ TSM|lkemas jd641 detox ‡ 10wks 1day 13hrs 7mins 16secs ago ‡
                hey that's me :P
                I even has screenshots wooo
                [SHOT]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i103/rahkogen/Screenshots/ScreenShot00212.jpg[/SHOT]
                [SHOT]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i103/rahkogen/Screenshots/ScreenShot00211.jpg[/SHOT]
                Fun times....

Comment

Yeah it was really fun trying to get detox to actually connect to the server. :c

Comment

There have been two cash prize tournaments in UT2004 in 2010.....

Comment

There is still a small comp scene in europe nothing with cash though. But games do get played quite often in tdm pug.

Comment

Originally posted by FewPosts View Post
                        There have been two cash prize tournaments in UT2004 in 2010.....
                        Anybody pugs been happening for 2k4?

Thx for the info all. I've been thinking about bringing out the disks 'cause I'm itching to play.

Comment

Compared to what UT99 and even UT 2004 had in terms of a competitive community, UT3 didn't have any at all.

Comment

I need my UT3 DM!

It took me a few months to put together a gamer rig and when it got together, the DM server I played at, Vipers, converted to a BF BC2 server

Comment

Originally posted by DrUnKenSTeiN View Post
                              After the world cup , the PHX clan with my clans help will organize a friendly yet competitive bta cup(i'd love a WAR cup too but its so much harder to do ) .
                              Looking forward to it

Give me a shout when/if you need help with things.

Comment

Working...
                              X