Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Ordered A 32 User UT3 Dedicated Halo Only Server!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Just Ordered A 32 User UT3 Dedicated Halo Only Server!!!!

    Coming Soon!!!! A UT3 Dedicated Halo Maps Only Server!!!!! Yea Baby!!!!

    Get The maps "NOW" At http://www.unrealstuff.net

    Hope to have server up and running in a few days. As far as mods go... 3 ( see below ). This is how the server will be setup:

    Mutators:

    1. Friendly Fire
    2. PowerHoverBoard
    3. Trick HoverBoard
    4. 30 Min Games
    5. 5 Caps win the game
    6. 32 User Server!!!

    Thats it!
    Nothing to nOObish on the server.

    I let you guys know when the server is up and running

    So go get the maps off the website and practice ( u sa gona need it ROFLMAO! )

    #2
    I keep my fingers crossed for you and your server.
    Unfortunately, a lot of good servers have been abandoned.
    You must have a small group of regular players who often play on your server, in order to attract more players.

    Cheers!

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Nightmare85 View Post
      I keep my fingers crossed for you and your server.
      Unfortunately, a lot of good servers have been abandoned.
      You must have a small group of regular players who often play on your server, in order to attract more players.

      Cheers!
      Na not its really is mostly for Halo fan users only!!

      Cya

      Comment


        #4
        You won't need 32 player slots unless you can get all the people who still play UT3 online at once.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by bclagge View Post
          You won't need 32 player slots unless you can get all the people who still play UT3 online at once.
          hey, we don't have 32 players left in the entire game lol

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by hozerdude View Post
            Coming Soon!!!! A UT3 Dedicated Halo Maps Only Server!!!!! Yea Baby!!!!

            Get The maps "NOW" At http://www.unrealstuff.net

            Hope to have server up and running in a few days. As far as mods go... 3 ( see below ). This is how the server will be setup:

            Mutators:

            1. Friendly Fire
            2. PowerHoverBoard
            3. Trick HoverBoard
            4. 30 Min Games
            5. 5 Caps win the game
            6. 32 User Server!!!

            Thats it!
            Nothing to nOObish on the server.

            I let you guys know when the server is up and running

            So go get the maps off the website and practice ( u sa gona need it ROFLMAO! )
            Sounds like fun - good luck with it! Let us know how it goes.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Masaai_Warrior View Post
              Sounds like fun - good luck with it! Let us know how it goes.
              Now that the server is up and running it freaking awesome. I'm getting that o'l Halo feeling back. As far as letting you know I suggest you check it out for yourself and let other people know what you think

              cya

              Comment


                #8
                I will have to check the server out

                Thank you for the info

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Dozinator View Post
                  I will have to check the server out

                  Thank you for the info
                  your welcome bud!!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    i will download maps, and attempt to be one ofthe 32 north american players today!!!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by rek View Post
                      i will download maps, and attempt to be one ofthe 32 north american players today!!!
                      hehehehe We weclome you bud. I be on sometime today and join you....... have fun

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I HAD A TROUBLE WITH YOUR MAP PACK DOWNLOAD... none of the maps show up in me maplists...
                        and it tells me that timberland is corrupt...
                        i will do some investigative research in to this matter.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          yep, it also tells me that timberland is corrupt
                          And if they don't show up, where did you put them?
                          Btw, in that map-pack are only three maps (coagulation, timberland and vctf-torlan) oO

                          Comment


                            #14
                            well, i know the install path on my machine for maps, but i may need to install them individually. as that they are all in different compressed formats within the zipped dpwnload file. there are 6 maps and a player model. the model and 2 maps are .rar, and the rest are .zip.

                            i do not feel well at this moment, so i'll get back to this later...

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by rek View Post
                              I HAD A TROUBLE WITH YOUR MAP PACK DOWNLOAD... none of the maps show up in me maplists...
                              and it tells me that timberland is corrupt...
                              i will do some investigative research in to this matter.
                              Sorry guys this is the first I have heard of it. Had a few ppl dload the map pack and was playing on the server. Ill download the map pack and check it out.

                              Update...

                              What im going to do is...

                              1. Uninstall UT3
                              2. Reinstall UT3
                              3. Put all the maps in there perspective BEFORE I install the maps to make sure everything is in order. Meaning all you have to do is after you have download the maps all you will have to do is extract the folder UTgame to you UTgame folder and thats it. Including the Spartan Skin this will take sometime. as soon as I have tested the maps and install of the spartan skin ill llet you know.

                              Sorry for the screw up

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X