Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Play On A UT3 Dedicated 32 User Halo Maps Only Server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would You Play On A UT3 Dedicated 32 User Halo Maps Only Server?

Well since I have the following maps:

Death Island - Coagulation - Ice Fields - Hang 'em High - Timber Land - Torland ( VCTF Version I just like this map ok? ) and have been very lucky to have Bret Hart and HIZLO to make Sidewinder and Danger Canyon ( To be announced someday lol ) My server would be the only Halo Dedicated UT3 Server to my knowledge up and running. So I was just curious if you guys be interested in playing on a Dedicated UT3 Halo Maps Only Server

Please Vote Here

http://www.unrealstuff.net/vote/vote.htm

Also Im lucky to say that both Bret Hart And HIZLO at this moment are making last the last 2 maps called Sidewinder and Danger Canyon.

Side Note: Per HIZLO last nite Sidewinder is almost done!. Then I will test the map to make sure its in working order.

I will keep you guys up to date...

Thanks In Advance

tldr, No way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ga-Reef View Post
      tldr, No way.
      tldr?

Lazy.

Comment

what gametype is this? where is the server located? I prefer to play war and if the ping is not too bad, I'd be in.

Comment

If there aren't enough people to consistently fill more than 3 standard servers at a time, how the heck do you expect to be able to fill a more specialized server? It will probably end up being completely empty, buried in a pile of other empty servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sourpuss View Post
            If there aren't enough people to consistently fill more than 3 standard servers at a time, how the heck do you expect to be able to fill a more specialized server? It will probably end up being completely empty, buried in a pile of other empty servers.
            Well that would be my problem correct?.. not yours. I just looked at the voting results and so far and 78% of the people that have voted like the idea of having a dedicated UT3 Halo Server Vs. 22% dont like the idea. I know for a fact the 4 of my friends went and just bought UT3 for $9.95 at GameStop Just to play the Halo maps on UT3 Server Why? Cuz they like the awesome work that the map makers did with the Halo 1 Maps. They Look Awesome. To be honest Im not a big UT3 fan but since there are some awesome Halo Maps I cant wait to getting into Halo again. You See... All Halo really needed to be popular again for the PC user was to get a face lift on the maps. By giving Halo a new face lift and weapons and vehicles it brings back that o'l felling back again. Thats all Halo really needed for us PC users. I dont play console games. So there ya go. It is what it is! Thanks to the UT3 developers and the UT3 Map Makers!! I bow down to them

Here is what some people are saying right now from other forums IE:

HIZLO

I'm very excited about this. I know it sounds weird to some of you, but people in the Halo Community (including me) used to live n' breathe this stuff until the 360 came out and ruined Halo 1 modding. This brings back some what of an old feeling... I have high hopes for this.

=========================

Bret H.

Yep, remade halo maps for UT3 = pure win

==========================

NativeTbone

Freakin epic and hell yeah Id be on there fo sho 8)

==========================

This is just few of many so far that have like the idea of Playing on a
            Dedicated UT3 Halo server. Nobody said you have to play on that type of server. But alot of Halo fans do like the idea.

Have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by barondro View Post
              what gametype is this? where is the server located? I prefer to play war and if the ping is not too bad, I'd be in.
              The server will be in dallas which will be a halfway point to the west and to the east. The game will have 8 Halo Maps. 7 VCTF and 1 CTF map ( Hang'em High )

Cya

Comment

Working...
              X