X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG WTF BBQ UT3 halo no way

http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aV2AUBS

Clicky for full size:
    [shot]http://s4.postimage.org/2AUBS-cedf9553950a5a7c043a8dc88f1197b7-resize.jpg[/shot]

What can I say, I'm bored.

Comment

LOL, isn't that your map, Hitman?

Comment

Originally posted by Gameslaya View Post
        LOL, isn't that your map, Hitman?
        Sure is... with master chief character mod

Comment

I can understand, why people import Gears of War stuff, but Halo...? Ugh... ^^

Comment

Originally posted by TourianTourist View Post
            I can understand, why people import Gears of War stuff, but Halo...? Ugh... ^^
            I can understand why people import Halo stuff, but Gears of War...? Ugh...

Seriously, your post was mostly pointless. Yes, most of us agree that Halo is not as good as Unreal Tournament (just a matter of opinion), but why should that stop any of us from making our own Halo stuff? In my opinion, I love the visual style of Halo, and Coagulation happens to be my favorite FPS map of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gameslaya View Post
              I can understand why people import Halo stuff, but Gears of War...? Ugh...
              But Gears of War stuff shares the same engine and is easier to import... ^^

No, as hinted by the text smiley consisting of two circumflexes, I was just making fun. Please, dear Halo Fans, don't be offended by my mostly pointless post.

And just to be clear, I really appreciate the work made by TheHitMan, he created some of the best community maps out there including the above one.

Comment

Actually it's just as easy to import halo stuff... just have to convert the meshes to ASE format in milkshape3d.

Comment

Oh no, I feel like barfing! Just joking. I remember the Halo mods for UT2k4, they're great. Glad to see them coming to UT3.

Comment

no way keep that kiddy game out of ut plz ut are for the big guys halo are for kids with no life but to yell and screaming when they are playing

Comment

Originally posted by »TheHitMan« View Post
                      So any plans on halo, weapons, vehicles covenant?

Comment

Originally posted by TourianTourist View Post
                        But Gears of War stuff shares the same engine and is easier to import... ^^

No, as hinted by the text smiley consisting of two circumflexes, I was just making fun. Please, dear Halo Fans, don't be offended by my mostly pointless post.

And just to be clear, I really appreciate the work made by TheHitMan, he created some of the best community maps out there including the above one.
                        My apologies... It's hard to determine the true intent of one says on the internet.

(BTW, I thought your smiley was two arrows pointing up, since there was nothing between them. ^.^)

Comment

Working...
                        X