Clear All

Nope, still sluggish :-/ .

Comment

have u tried this http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

Comment

I use it it's pretty cool!

Comment

Originally posted by The Ancient Keeper View Post
          u know whats funny? i was one of the rare guys who paid the 50€ price for this game... i bought ut2k4 for 40€ and was happy and still am happy with it for years... i believe ut2k4 community even now is still bigger than ut3 community... the only downside is those gameservers.net guys killed our redirection support and left me and my ut2k4 server with no redirection option anymore...

Still even now i enjoy ut2k4 more than ut3 but i would rly like to resolve this issue as i use ut3 to play sometimes aswell.
          I was also one of thoose who bought UT3 by 50€

Comment

I was pretty lucky I bought it for even less than 10€ (can't remember the price anymore :/ but it was pretty cheap)

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
              I was pretty lucky I bought it for even less than 10€ (can't remember the price anymore :/ but it was pretty cheap)
              You bought it for 9,85€ or something, it is the price of it for PC now, but I am glad I bought it for 50€, you know why, because then the producers receive more money to invest in the next UT

Comment

Yea, true but I've heard (even before I bought it) that this game is not as good as UT99 and 2k4. That's why I didn't want to spend too much money on it ^^

Comment

Working...
                X