most human players are on PC/xBox/PS3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most human players are on PC/xBox/PS3?

where is the best human matchup with human players on the servers? Hmmm? as in now.. may twenty ten.. 2010. now. ????

Not 100% sure what you are asking but I'm sure the answer is PC

Comment

Are you talking about the amount of players actively online?

PC version, without a doubt. There are little to no players on Xbox LIVE playing UT3 (which is a shame, because it's quite an awesome old-school shooter. Much better than the other 'super-serious' FPS games on the 360). Not sure about the PS3 community, though.

Bottom line: PC version.

-Marth

Comment

well look at my sign
        pc have mannny ppl online
        pc3 too dont no how many
        xbox360 is a big fail for ut3 if you ask me xbox360 is all fail XD

Comment

If you play on pc you're sure to find a server in each game type
          If you play on ps3 you're sure to find a server
          and for xbox i don t know but i heard it was very quiet

Comment

Actually, he might have better luck finding populated Onslaught (Warfare) servers for UT 2004 and CTF servers for UT99. I know that there are two public Onslaught servers for UT 2004 that fill to 32 players every night.

Comment

I have the PC and 360 versions (the latter of which was given to me by my friend) and I can tell you that you can still find populated servers on the 360 version, although not as many are present as with the PC version, so my advice to you is PC version.

Comment

They should change the "PC" text for "Windows" in all boxes and merchand to reflect the sad truth.

Comment

The PC version would obviously have the most players.

As far as the PS3 version goes, there is always two or three good matches going. Unfortunately, nobody really uses custom mods.

Mostly, I stick with the offline mode against bots. Maybe I might get UT3 on my new laptop one day, but I don't think my laptop will beat my PS3, performance-wise.

Comment

PC version
                    Reason: UT series belongs to it and meant to be played with PC.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMadDeath View Post
                      PC version
                      Reason: UT series belongs to it and meant to be played with PC.
                      Sadly, they consolized the PC version and as a result a great many UT fans who had played UT99 and UT 2004 were very disappointed and had no interest at all in UT3, and many UT3 purchasers went back to playing UT99 and UT 2004.

Comment

Working...
                      X