No announcement yet.

bullestrorm first trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's difficult to judge such game play specific areas from that short trailer."Psy-lasso" yes, but if the player who is being held in its grip is helpless during that time, it's simply an animation. The gamer at home, may as well go and put the kettle on. No weapon or move should be unblockable or without counter for any moment in game play, imho. I mean in UT3 we have the Link alt that's deadly but can be countered.

Comment

yeah moloko is right
      you cant judge a game by 1 trailer
      lest see how this game turns out
      when there will be more trailers

Comment

hey, they only released one short vid, and few pics.... that's all we have.... but you all have to admit, the blood, gore, and combo system looks fun! right?

Comment

Like others have said, this reminds me of serious sam. Seems like a really fun single player game and looks like it'd be a blast on co-op. I don't think it'd be any good for DM and such though.

Comment

I doubt about the multiplayer potential of this game, guess it'll be mainly about good graphics and single player experience.

Comment

Originally posted by hypno View Post
              I doubt about the multiplayer potential of this game, guess it'll be mainly about good graphics and single player experience.
              which is fine by me~ like playing fallout3, and STALKERS!~

Comment

It will be awhile until we get another game about DM skill and fast gameplay....

Comment

Originally posted by NovaZzZ View Post
                  It will be awhile until we get another game about DM skill and fast gameplay....

UT3 is not outdated last time i checked, it's got mods and mutators, and many maps for players to have a blast, if UT3 feels too "grounded" there is still UT2K4, for some ninja action! what more do you need?

Comment

Originally posted by Punichan View Post
                    UT3 is not outdated last time i checked, it's got mods and mutators, and many maps for players to have a blast, if UT3 feels too "grounded" there is still UT2K4, for some ninja action! what more do you need?
                    players.

Comment

oh yeh.... i for got.... ****... well... if EPIC is willing to make UT3.5, which is like making an expansion, along with all the missing elements in it + dumping the Reaper's story/ making it better, and towards the tournament.... yep, completes the UT3! people will flocking in and BOOM! you got your players!

Comment

Originally posted by Punichan View Post
                        oh yeh.... i for got.... ****... well... if EPIC is willing to make UT3.5, which is like making an expansion, along with all the missing elements in it + dumping the Reaper's story/ making it better, and towards the tournament.... yep, completes the UT3! people will flocking in and BOOM! you got your players!
                        And then you'd have loads of people on forums like this , complaining that it's just the same old game, simply rebranded. I'd guess the reality is; Epic's devs would love to start work on UT4(UT's what brought many into game development) First though,you must guarantee 2.5million sales.

If someone out there wins the Lotto maybe they could commission a new one - for the fans!

Comment

... I am not the one to say that... EPIC have to see the value in UT... and HEY, did you EVER notice that we are like talking and spilling our guts out in this forum, and we never ever actually gotten a reply from like a member of epic... and share to us how they felt, not as a company "oh, my boss say UT have no future..." as in "yeh, we want to make/finish UT3, we actually ARE Matinee-ing an epic ending (awesome) fight sequence of Reaper vs Malcom on the totally 'new' map: 'HyperBlastUT3', where Reaper will strip Malcom of his pride, and also a good beating to show our new UE Facial deformation technology!" you know... something like that....

Comment

Working...
                          X