Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there still a lot of players online ut3?(PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like both and play them off and on but agree that ut3 came out buggy and consolized

Comment

I just call it like I see it, guys. I'm not afraid of being flamed and I've been involved in hundreds of political debates over the years. I just want to make sure that the message gets through to Epic and to other UT fans that the reason UT3 failed was not because no one likes Unreal Tournament nor that today's gamers wouldn't want to play it.

I think that a UT4, if done to perfection and designed for the PC, would be very viable, offering both UT99 and UT 2004 game play and all of the game types from both UT99 and UT 2004. Epic really has everything it needs to make a viable UT4. The hard part of getting the chemistry right has already been done. It's just a matter of replicating it properly and then packaging it up as a polished, perfected PC product.

Comment

ONLY for PC. Not for consoles. There were reasons for developing things like UC for consoles I think UT shall stay a PC-game!

Comment

Originally posted by Sourpuss View Post
          I just call it like I see it, guys. I'm not afraid of being flamed and I've been involved in hundreds of political debates over the years. I just want to make sure that the message gets through to Epic and to other UT fans that the reason UT3 failed was not because no one likes Unreal Tournament nor that today's gamers wouldn't want to play it.

I think that a UT4, if done to perfection and designed for the PC, would be very viable, offering both UT99 and UT 2004 game play and all of the game types from both UT99 and UT 2004. Epic really has everything it needs to make a viable UT4. The hard part of getting the chemistry right has already been done. It's just a matter of replicating it properly and then packaging it up as a polished, perfected PC product.
          Stuck in 1999.

Comment

Maybe, but I've played all UT games and I have to say that it's true that UT99 and UT2004 are way better than UT3 and I have to agree that UT3 is a bit consolized..
            Of course that doesn't automatically mean that UT3 is a bad game. Personally I think it makes a lot of fun and I like to play it. They could have made this game equal to UT99 and UT2004 with a single patch but they've abandoned UT3 :'(

PS: Please don't burn me for this post

Comment

I've been involved in hundreds of political debates over the years.
              Oh great a politician too.

Comment

I just want to make sure that the message gets through to Epic and to other UT fans that the reason UT3 failed was not because no one likes Unreal Tournament nor that today's gamers wouldn't want to play it.
                Just vote with your money, its way more effective.

Comment

Working...
                X