New UT related site now up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New UT related site now up!

My friend and I, Hizlo, have started a new UT related community, as well as gears, and popular source games to discuss, as well as a 2D and 3D art section & modding section as well as a news portal for source games and unreal engine 3 games. Check us out now! http://www.pixelgeeks.net

You're my hero.
    Anyway, you should add a link to patch 2.1 and the Titan Pack.
    Not everyone loves Steam.
    There's a section for cheats?
    Come on, no one needs that...

Comment

Originally posted by doesnotmatter View Post
      You're my hero.
      There's a section for cheats?
      Come on, no one needs that...
      My guess is these "cheats" aren't real cheats, but console commands for unreal3 for use in instant-action. For example, you can type something into the console that'd unlock hidden characters, which normally you don't get until you finish the single-player game.

Comment

Originally posted by azurescorch View Post
        My guess is these "cheats" aren't real cheats, but console commands for unreal3 for use in instant-action. For example, you can type something into the console that'd unlock hidden characters, which normally you don't get until you finish the single-player game.
        Yes it's a section for console commands. And I'll pass along the suggestion for UT3 manual patches.

Comment

Cool I'll swing by and check the site out.

Comment

Your site looks cool and well designed. Strange though, I'm trying to create a UT3-related community myself where we host tournaments and whatnot.

Comment

wish you luck on that
              And we're also trying to pull news from the sources so we dont have to manually update it.

Comment

Originally posted by »TheHitMan« View Post
                wish you luck on that
                And we're also trying to pull news from the sources so we dont have to manually update it.
                What are your plans for pixelgeek? You'll just showcase maps you've made?

You guys should host your own UT3 server and have all the maps you've made available on it. GOW (Gods of Warfare) do the same thing. You should hold like tournaments or weekly events or something...

Comment

It's not just showcasing maps people have made, it's also a news portal for TF2, and other popular source games as well as following tons of epic related games on twitter, 3d and 2d art section, just go and take a look!

Comment

Very nice. I've added your site to my resource directory at BuilderBrush.com .

If you want to add a non-**** download link for the patch, feel free to add mine. Just call it BuilderBrush.com and point it to http://www.builderbrush.com/download...l_Patch2.1.zip .

Comment

Working...
                    X