ut3 for 360....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ut3 for 360....

a quick question is why didn't they import any gears of war characters for multiplayer? I mean theres ronin, krall, and many other factions just as another ummph for 360 players they should give a shout out to some gears of war with some c.o.g and locust factions :P just my thought

Pick reaper. Replace the goggles with an bandana. Roll around in mud for a minute(or until evenly coated). BAM!@ Insta-Marcus Fenix.

Comment

yes I am aware of that (btw thats who I play as) but I am talking about when they shipped the game why didnt they include the 2 factions from gears?

Comment

i always wondered this myself

Comment

Because it's not Gears of War.

Comment

Because UT>Gears and UT doesn't need Gear's help at all.

Comment

I know it is not gears of war I am saying whats wrong with adding those skins exclusivly to 360 from the people that I dont know brought us gears of war

Comment

Now it's no big deal as there have been successful attempts at porting GoW characters to UT3, but "didn't" implies when the game was first released or very soon after. If you're trying to introduce a game you don't include characters from a completely different series. That will only create confusion that does not need to exist.

At any rate, UT3 has had its development completely shut down so there is no chance anything new will touch the 360 version.

Comment

what do you call marcus and Dom in Lost planet 2 then? lol

Comment

That's quite different since UT and GoW have had their story told and retold for at least three years now.

GoW and UT3 are (and were at launch) too close to each other was the point. There's already been comments made that they look too much alike for years. The last thing both games needed when they just came out were questions like "Are GoW and UT merging?", "Is GoW a history for UT?", etc.

Comment

Because it's a different game and franchise. This isn't smash bros.

Comment

Originally posted by c0rps3f4ctory View Post
                        what do you call marcus and Dom in Lost planet 2 then? lol
                        lol i know right , also what about uc2 with raiden from MK .. these other three* posters sound like a couple of llamas

Comment

Working...
                        X