Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left feet hoverboarding?

Hi!

Is there possibility to change own stock model hoverboarding position from right-handed to left-handed?

It is as stupid to play with wrong handed player model like playing icehockey with right-handed racket or shoot weapon from left side.

In Unreal Editor static meches could simple change by adding minus (-) to its value. Is there similar way to change this hoverboarding thing to just editing UTCustomChar.ini and there your model class you are using, like Necris models?

Picture:

No, it's not possible.

Comment

switch stance for the win!

Comment

i would give anything to be able to ride the right way... that **** has bugged me since day 1.

Comment

land crouched, after doing a 180 or 540, you can go back wards i swear.

Comment

Sad it is not possible to just give negative value to its model in UTCustomChar.ini or make a new clone by UT3 Editor. Hope future patch will give it and "fix" other cosmetics, too.

Vote system for maps need a upgrade too. When there are 60 or more custom maps the current built-in voting system is not anymore so nice. In Warfare gametype list began more quickly to a long list of maps, becouse every link type is own "map" on list. On UT2004 there admin could make randomize links after round 2 etc. Simpe idea for voting maps is rise the map on the top of list or frame and show number of votes behind it. No need to scrolling the long list anymore. And when game started it would be nice if game itself show current map name and gametype a short time. I host tree gametypes and when gametype voting become draw, like vCTF or greed, it is impossible to know whos gatype maps we are voting next, becouse both gametype uses same maps.

Comment

Working...
            X