Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Titan Warfare event(s)

Hey guys,
    We had some nice Warfare events a while ago.
    However:
    The Custom Warfare maps night (EU) died
    Pug is slowly dying as well.

I thought we could make a No Titan Warfare night.
    Many players would like to play a 32 Players and No Titan match again.

My suggestion:
    Multiplay Warfare #1 (Popular + Custom Maps!)
    open 85.236.100.217:8977

- 32 player slots
    - only 4 bots (as soon as there are 4 players the bots will be gone.)
    - very good performance (should be at least the same as on Epic #2)
    - no Titan or any other mods
    - mid game voting
    - spawnkilling is not allowed
    - almost all stock maps
    - 13 custom maps

That's the map list:
    (Thanks to Fijut for sorting it )
    Avalanche
    Cold Harbor
    Confrontation
    Downtown
    Floodgate
    Hostile
    Islander
    Serenity
    Serenity Necris
    Sinkhole
    Tank Crossing
    Torlan
    Torlan Necris
    Flux
    ALIEN_SANDS
    Valley
    SnakeBite
    Primeval_SE-RC2
    Power Surge
    Torlan[UT2004]
    ALIEN_SANDS_Nightf1re
    Sentinels
    Serenity-Nightf1re_V3
    Spambox

(Power Surge is official, and I could not find links for the other 2 maps...)

I suggest you to download the maps.
    (Map downloads are fast in game, though, so it's not that problem.)

Well, let's meet there.
    I will be there tomorrow at about 8:00 pm (GMT+1).
    So, it's your free choice...

Of course I want to make this server more popular, since it's nearly the same as the old Epic #1 (which doesn't exist anymore), but has also some custom maps.
    If they are good or not - well, I think it's always possible that the admins could change something, but this is not that important now.
    I hope that once we have 32 players there, guys will add the server to their favorites and it will become popular.
    Currently, the "=C-R= Chimera Rising Ut3" has some players, but that server is very bad since there is no orb fix, there are more than 20 bots, no admin in sight, bad performance etc.
    Multiplay #1 is very good compared to that **** server (sorry for being offensive, but it hurts to see players there while other great servers are empty).

This is not an Anti-Titan thread. I just want to make it as easy as possible for some players who want a No Titan match..
    And we all know Epic #2 dominates anyway, so don't be afraid

P.S: Today we had 7 players - it's not that much, but better than nothing...

Cheers!

spambox=fun.
    have fun!

Comment

Ill try my best to be there.

Comment

Good, we are there now!

Cheers!

Comment

That didn't go to well... 2on2 on Floodgate and Downtown. And then you people just went off playing a pick up game and left the poor n00b of me alone.

I think, the approach of voting for Floodgate and Downtown "to attract the n00bs" wasn't so smart. We should have played a map, that matched our player count a little more, something like Sinkhole or Market District. Maybe then someone would have joined us for a more "serious" match. If more players join, larger maps can be voted then. But four people playing Floodgate is just silly.

Ah, wait, we can't vote for Market District anyway, because it's not part of the map list like five other stock maps. I don't care if those maps aren't popular, all of Epic's maps should be available on every server. And they can't tell me that Hostile is more popular than Onyx Coast for example... too bad that they won't listen, they still haven't added Hostile and Torlan_Necris to their Warfare #2 server, what we requested a while ago...

Comment

So in evening time, I ll have a look on this 32 slots server (Multiplay Warfare #1 (Popular + Custom Maps!)).

Because on =C-R= Chimera Rising Ut3 server, I like to play hard but not indecent games. Let me show you the great bravery and decent behaviours of some players there.
            Sure they are proud of themselves . Ah ! Children... Who want to win their little match at all cost...(and of course when blue win, they re suddenly very often able to switch team lol)
            Grow up ... Grow up !!!

[shot]http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/769/unreal320100424150637.jpg[/shot]
            [shot]http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1880/unreal320100424150636.jpg[/shot]
            [shot]http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/226/unreal320100424150635.jpg[/shot]
            [shot]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8503/unreal320100424150634.jpg[/shot]
            [shot]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/6272/unreal320100424150633.jpg[/shot]
            [shot]http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6433/unreal320100424150638.jpg[/shot]

Comment

U played all this match on multplay#1 ?
              next time it s full as it invit me

Comment

Originally posted by Pemphigus View Post
                U played all this match on multplay#1 ?
                next time it s full as it invit me

LoL Pem ! A full of bots server n u want in? I hope u were jockin ' .

I dont want to play even if 1 bot is in the server.

Comment

Bots and orbs - argh!

Comment

Note : Nightmare85 was speaking of Chimera server and I add comment on this, but...

THERE ARE NOT BOTS ON Multiplay Warfare #1 (Popular + Custom Maps!)

Thanks to read fully messages !!!

Comment

Right now we had about 15 players.
                      It was good and I hope more players will join in the future.

And please ignore that stupid "Chimera server".
                      It's nothing compared to Epic #2 or Multiplay #1 or any other servers.

P.S: I've edited the 1st post - added some more server information.

Cheers!

Comment

Lol i didn t saw it was bot dru

Comment

Great, some hours ago we had about 26 guys.
                          It was very good and there were no performance problems.

I will be there almost every day

Cheers!

Comment

Keep this up. Nowadays I get bored almost instantly with this game on the pubs. The lamers always go "don't play here if you don't like titan". And so I leave. For no server at all, or another game entirely. Every new round is fun until the first person turns, then it all turns to shït

Edit: Oh, and the pug isn't dying just because you stopped playing. You need to add up more often :P

Comment

Originally posted by demoniac View Post
                              Keep this up. Nowadays I get bored almost instantly with this game on the pubs. The lamers always go "don't play here if you don't like titan". And so I leave. For no server at all, or another game entirely. Every new round is fun until the first person turns, then it all turns to shït
                              Well, Titan dominates.
                              There is no big choice of servers...

Yes, we will keep this up.

Edit: Oh, and the pug isn't dying just because you stopped playing. You need to add up more often :P
                              hahaha.
                              Yes, I must say there were many pugs some days ago.
                              Some weeks ago I almost never saw any guys added up (and the server was empty), so I thought most guys have lost their interest.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                              X