minnesota ut3 ps3 tourney at end of may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I agree with the other poster. I like that you're trying to setup a tournament but if this is a local thing you won't get much of a response.

It's best to do this locally. And make sure everyone participating has a paypal account to receive payment.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, I don't think anyone is going to show up for a LAN, considering there isn't enough people playing. Make sure to use custom maps, too!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well I am gonna go to iamgaming but thanks for he help you are very helpful haha.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just some thoughts...

You may get more of a response on iamgaming.com forum as that is where most of the PS3 players are.

You may want to reconsider trying to set this up as a local only tourney...I think you will have trouble getting 20 people to show up on location for only 80 bucks...

Personally I think you would have better luck setting it up for remote (internet) play...if you can't afford to rent servers you may be able to get people to help you out and loan you theirs for a day...for example I have 3 dedicated (PC) PS3 duel servers (West coast, East Coast and Central)...if you were willing to go through the effort of scheduling and getting money collected I'd load you mine for a weekend to host your tourney.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I really need to know if anyone wants to be in this

Leave a comment:

• started a topic minnesota ut3 ps3 tourney at end of may

minnesota ut3 ps3 tourney at end of may

$5 buy in and the winner gets %80 of the pot so with 20 players you win $80!!! We need atleast 20 people so please email me if you can go. It will be at Level Up Games in South Saint Paul.(There's a facebook page if you need more info on the store) Presumabley if will be a 4 player lan game with 4 tv's or (if i can't figure out the lan) a duel on splitscreen. Spread the word cuz this will be a fun event.

email= theblaese at gmail.com
Working...
X