Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Got The Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Just Got The Game

    I picked up the game a few days ago and no one seems to be playing online. Why is this?

    #2
    I play it on the 360

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by saveuswesker View Post
      I picked up the game a few days ago and no one seems to be playing online. Why is this?
      You're answering your question yourself:

      Originally posted by saveuswesker View Post
      I play it on the 360
      The 360 version is the inferior one, because it's missing all the good free content. UT3 is best played on the PC, sorry bro.

      Comment


        #4
        dud! read B4 buy!

        WOW, powned, you should have read "Im thinking of buying this game... " thread first, many of us ALREADY talked about this topic. (can you return that defective UT3?) Go and read it, it's informative, and perhaps you'll learn that PC gaming is WAY better than boX gaming.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Punichan View Post
          Go and read it, it's informative, and perhaps you'll learn that PC gaming is WAY better than boX gaming.
          Not strictly true, but it certainly is with regards to UT3 ...

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Punichan View Post
            WOW, powned, you should have read "Im thinking of buying this game... " thread first, many of us ALREADY talked about this topic. (can you return that defective UT3?) Go and read it, it's informative, and perhaps you'll learn that PC gaming is WAY better than boX gaming.
            OK. In your opinion PC gaming is better that XBOX gaming, and hundreds of thousands of people will agree with this. In my opinion XBOX gaming is far superior to PC gaming, and once again hundreds of thousand of people will agree with this. To send a reply, which is shockingly childish and completely bias to the state of gaming as a whole is just plain ignorant. Before you post another reply on someone else's topic, learn how to construct and present a piece of written English.

            BTW I picked it up for £2.99 from my local Gamestation.

            Comment


              #7
              Good to hear you didn't spend too much on it if you end up regretting the purchase.

              Unfortunately, it is true that this particular game does not shine on the Xbox 360. Microsoft does not want to deal with custom content being spread over Xbox Live which leaves any game that thrives on free user-created content (like UT3) to be better played on any other platform, most notably the PC.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by saveuswesker View Post
                OK. In your opinion PC gaming is better that XBOX gaming, and hundreds of thousands of people will agree with this. In my opinion XBOX gaming is far superior to PC gaming, and once again hundreds of thousand of people will agree with this. To send a reply, which is shockingly childish and completely bias to the state of gaming as a whole is just plain ignorant. Before you post another reply on someone else's topic, learn how to construct and present a piece of written English.

                BTW I picked it up for £2.99 from my local Gamestation.

                No. The fact of the matter is unreal 3 for PS3 and PC got a content update and the Xbox version did not and will not be getting this content.
                Also the xbox version does not allow for mods and custom user made content (blame microsoft for this).

                On top of all this unreal3 was released in what? 2008? A lot of people have moved onto other games (or on PC gone back to previous UT games).

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by saveuswesker View Post
                  OK. In your opinion PC gaming is better that XBOX gaming, and hundreds of thousands of people will agree with this. In my opinion XBOX gaming is far superior to PC gaming, and once again hundreds of thousand of people will agree with this. To send a reply, which is shockingly childish and completely bias to the state of gaming as a whole is just plain ignorant. Before you post another reply on someone else's topic, learn how to construct and present a piece of written English.
                  PC Gaming is far superior to console gaming in the areas of online multiplayer, custom content, FPS, RTS, and MMORPG. PC gaming is about freedom--the freedom to create and to download and install custom maps and mods. You just can't do that very well with a console and some console companies want to (laugh) charge people money to play online and control all of the game's content.

                  PC Gaming also allows players to integrate their gaming experience with other aspects of gaming, such as organizing clan matches on XFire or Internet Relay Chat (IRC), using discussion forums, using sophisticated voice comm programs (such as Teamspeak and Ventrilo).

                  There must have been over 10,000 custom maps and mods were released for the original Unreal Tournament.

                  Now consider another game, Neverwinter Nights. Because of customization, this game took on a huge life of its own with enthusiasts creating persistent world servers (that could accommodate 75 players at a time) and mods that may have been unimaginable to the original developers. In contrast, look at the consolized game Dragon Age--no online multiplayer at all. (I suspect that the influence of consolization killed online multiplayer for Dragon Age.)

                  Comment


                    #10
                    People are playing consoles more now because its easy to aim in shooters, they are alot cheaper than gaming computers, and easier to use.

                    PC Gaming is superior in gaming, for shooters and esp Strategy games(RTS). Consoles are weak in custom content...and 97 percent of all pc games that support custom content, is unlimited and FREE!!! Consoles you have to pay 10 dollars or even 20 dollars for 3-5 maps, which is a compete ripoff. I can understand expansion packs being paid for, but little things like 5 maps is a waste of cash.

                    And PC gaming is more organized. Did I mention its 10 times more competitive than console Competition?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by saveuswesker View Post
                      I play it on the 360
                      I will play with you add c0rps3f4ctory

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X