Sgt_Salsaman promoted to UT3 Game Director at FraggedNation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sgt_Salsaman promoted to UT3 Game Director at FraggedNation

As I am stepping away from the UT3 Game Director duties in order to fill another role at FraggedNation, I am pleased to announce that Sgt_Salsaman is replacing me and is now the new Game Director of PC UT3.

Let us congratulate him on this achievement. We all know he will do great and keep the flame of UT3 ladders and tournaments going.

Congratulations Salsa!

Congrats Salsaman, and thanks for everything that you have done as well Chaotic!

Comment

Congratulation Salsa!

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic_Cannon View Post
        As I am stepping away from the UT3 Game Director duties in order to fill another role at FraggedNation, I am pleased to announce that Sgt_Salsaman is replacing me and is now the new Game Director of PC UT3.

Let us congratulate him on this achievement. We all know he will do great and keep the flame of UT3 ladders and tournaments going.

Congratulations Salsa!
        Quitter

jk.

Comment

Go Dir_SalsaMan, gooooooooooogogo

Comment

Originally posted by I_LIVE View Post
            Quitter

jk.
            Nah not quitting, I am now director of the PS3 platform at FN.

I know salsa will do well.

Comment

Uhh... ok.

Comment

Congratulation Salsa!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Thanks guys!

Looking forward to keeping the competitive side of UT3 alive and kicking... I know there are still many of us that enjoy some great intense matches with other skilled players.

Any questions on how to get involved in some UT3 competitive play, feel free to message me or pm me via FN.

Comment

lol, hey salsa, flak deleted my post "Salsa PoopfaceMcGee" and she gave me 5 infraction points for it. hahahah

I blame you, forever and I'll pm you in irc just in-case this gets deleted as well for a good laugh.

BTW Congrats and pug more, we need players.

Comment

Working...
                      X