other games etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

other games etc

Anyone else play anyother games besides UT3?
    I do I play DDO, Dragon Age Origin and of course UT3.

Any new models for UT3 other then chebursak or whatever lol

I play ut3.

Comment

You mean online? No, just UT3 atm. But I used to play UT, Quake III Arena and UT2004 years ago.

But I also have a Nintendo Wii and play it a lot with friends. Games like Wii Sports, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, etc. are really fun. Singleplayer-wise I like playing Zelda and Metroid, which are the main reasons, why I keep buying Nintendo systems.

I don't have XBox360 or PS3.

Comment

UT and UT2004. I'll never ever uninstall them.

Also Mass Effect 2 and Bad Company 2 nowadays.

Comment

For multiplayer games I play the Quake series and UT99...I played UT04 the most though, but I'm done with that game.

As for single player games I play a lot of RPG's such as Final Fantasy, and alot of old school games such as Super Mario and the Legend of Zelda, which is my favorite single player series at the moment.

Comment

UT3, UT99, COD4/5/6, BC2, L4D, L4D2, HL2, Portal, TM, TF2, CSS, SF4, Audiosurf.

Or those are atleast the ones i have installed.

Comment

age of empires 2!!! best game ever (besides ut3 of course). literally i only play aoe2, ut3, and spider solitaire.

Comment

unreal gold

Comment

Other than UT3, just UT2004... I probably would still play UT GOTY too but I can't figure out how to get my mouse buttons to bind.

Comment

UT3 + UT3.

Oh and I do play Settlers 7 and Crysis + Crysis Warhead.

Yes I found a way to have a good looking Crysis running at 50+ FPS on my Monitors native res of 2560x1600.

Comment

quakelive, ut3, ut99. Even tho I havent touched UT3 for a while.

Comment

I assume those that put just UT3, have already played/finished with HL2, Portal and TF2 ,I mean , how could anyone not have picked up, "the best deal in videogame history" aka the Orange box?

Comment

I picked up LittleBigPlanet instead back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Moloko View Post
                            I assume those that put just UT3, have already played/finished with HL2, Portal and TF2 ,I mean , how could anyone not have picked up, "the best deal in videogame history" aka the Orange box?
                            Only thing I enjoyed in that box was portal. :|

Comment

Working...
                            X