quick question.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick question.....

im considering buyin this game, im jjust curious how busy the servers are these days? like are they reallly busy or just a few people on occasion?

Very, very few people. Unless it's really cheap, wouldn't be wise to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by jomi294 View Post
      Very, very few people. Unless it's really cheap, wouldn't be wise to buy.
      Hey, don't say that. No wonder that this community can't get from "very, very few people" to "few people", if the very, very few people keep saying "don't buy this game".

The game is cheap and worth every penny. Yes, there are only a few servers active, but you'll find someone to play with. At least here in Europe it's okay. You probably see the same names very often, but better than no names at all. I recently got into the game and I like it and I will probably keep playing it. I also got two more colleagues into playing it as well, that's three more people online, yay.

And there are probably a lot more people out there, who enjoyed UT and/or UT200x, but haven't gotten into UT3 yet. Or people who play UT for the first time and enjoy it. Those guys shouldn't be welcomed with "bad luck, this game is already dead" (even if this might be the truth).

Comment

100 ppl at euro peak times...

Comment

Catchthefloaty I'm really happy for you considering buying games an' all, and Imma let you finish, but UT3 was one of the best FPSs of ALL TIME! ALL TIME!!!

Comment

i've bought other games after ut3, but i always come back to it. For me it's the most fun game online. And offline aswell.
            It's worth it.

Comment

Working...
            X