Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to add friends in the game?

Hi there

Ever since I purchased the game I never understood how to add friends to my friends list.

People sometimes send me friend requests and when I press the "accept" option it forwards me to a "send friend request" option page and I send it. But the result is exactly the same.

How can I add friends?

Thanks

Press esc then go at score board and then right click on the nick of the guy u want add and press add friend

Comment

Originally posted by Pemphigus View Post
      Press esc then go at score board and then right click on the nick of the guy u want add and press add friend
      After this, go to "Main menu -> Community -> Messages" and accept all friend requests.
      Both players need to do this, or else they will not be in each other's list.

Cheers!

Comment

It's called the friendship test, only those pure of heart and not of rage-quit shall pass it.

Comment

i would call it the ****tiest friend system ever, sending messages = lol

Comment

In UT4 they will change the message to:
            Hey Titan mate! Would you like to become my boyfriend? [ ] Yes [ ] No [ ] Maybe.
            So you won't need to send the same message again, just put your X.
            (Only if you select maybe you will need to write some details.)

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare85 View Post

Cheers!
              I literally just spit out food laughing at this.

Comment

again, i'd like to take the time to thank EPIC for even giving us something to banter so much about.

and Nightmare and Pemphigus are sincere;
                Ga-Reef, and Oldy are dead serious,
                and Lucius and i could pontificate for more than just minutes...

hope the diatribe has helped in the least!

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare85 View Post

Cheers!
                  I just hope they ll remove this **** mod from ut for ever !!!

Comment

It's buggy. Some times it doesn't work. One guy I know still isn't on my list and it seems impossible to get him on. Others only worked if we both accepted each others invites when we were both online at the same time.

Comment

No guys, I`ve tryed that and the messeges keep on going.

I mean, I click the accept button on the friend request dialog page and the other guy does the same thing and it only sneds a frioend request.

What F***ing St**id system is this?

**** I prefer 1000000x more to use steam directly, even though most of the people don`t have a steam acount.

The game is kick *** fun, but the comunity software system is a big bunch of ************************************************** *************************************..... yeah, you get it

Comment

I agree with azurescorch. I think both of you have to be online for that beautiful* friend system to work. And you both have to send friend request first. Go figure.

(* Fcked up)

Comment

oh well... Hey guys, were talking here about friends, lets get over it and exchange steam acounts through here then.

|Gespinha
                          is mine, how about yours? mabe we could frag some F***ing "UT friend system maker" some time, huh?

Comment

Working...
                          X