Banned player list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banned player list

Does anyone know where to get a complete list of players that have been banned from Epic servers by Multiplay?

Yes.

http://bot1.multiplay.co.uk/cgi-bin/flash/bans.cgi
    Just type a name.

P.S: I hope you've calmed down, I did not mean to insult you yesterday

Cheers!

Comment

Thanks Nightmare85, yes I know and have used that link already. What I am looking for is a more comprehensive list - one that is not filtered and shows player nick and reason for banning.

Comment

I guess those that are perma-banned from Epic/multiplay War servers are hurting right now. Any chance of an amnesty for all those banned for doing things other than using aimbots or other cheats? One final, final last chance?

@Nightmare -A lot of stuff is typed in anger and lol'ed over by both sides 5 minutes later. Anyone sensitive enough to get offended by online text, is probably too sensitive to be online in the first place.

Comment

Yes, but he got banned.
          There is a new very childish server that bans players when they write 2 or 3 times a "bad word".
          Apparently AlienDNA was a bit angry and wanted to say something and got banned.
          It was more a joke and he probably thought it was an insult.
          A bit unfair that he got banned...

Cheers!

Comment

Tbh , I remember AlienDNA and I never could understand why he kept feeling the need to keep typing the same swear word like someone with UT3 text Tourette's syndrome, maybe he had it bound? Never found him or his text offensive, just odd.

Alien and other perm banned players like Coberr aren't noobs though, and it's a shame they're banned imo. Still I don't pay for the server so it's up to them who they let play. With Raptor's status in flux(no pun int. Cr4zy) an amnesty seems right tho.

Comment

I believe they got not banned for the swearing itself, they got banned for being ignorant.
              If an admin tells you something not to do (swearing, orb blocking, or whatever) and you continue to do it, you have to deal with the consequences.
              I bet coberr just said the same thing to an admin as to any other guy:
              "fu b*tch"

Cheers!

Comment

lol i remember this 2 guys all the time crying
                just one answer: when will u understand u re not the best player there is

Comment

We can see:
                  AlienDNA make a duel against cr4zy and if you win you could get unbanned
                  Very fair method if you ask me

Cheers!

Comment

^No pressure then

If (big if) this happens and if he won, Alien would not only be unbanned but he'd get major bragging rights .

Put the demo up someone, if it ever happens

Currently the best odds on offer*:

Cr4zy win : 8/11 (odds on)

Alien win : Evens

* Odds might fluctuate often without notices.

Comment

haha i wanna see this

Comment

Originally posted by Moloko View Post
                        I guess those that are perma-banned from Epic/multiplay War servers are hurting right now.
                        The Multiplay servers aren't relevant here imho, but the ones that present themselves as Epic official are the killer. If I buy a game, I don't expect to get banned by the ones I just gave my money to one hour ago.

Comment

If you ask nicely you might be able to get a perma-banned turned to a temp ban. But if you tried dodging the ban and getting on the server you'll most likely have no chance. Also if you have been abusive to mpuk staff you're not going to get it lifted.

As for bigbattleservers.com, yes, their bot bans you for saying "lame" too many times. **** server imo, I reported a hack, youtubed it, demorec'ed it and their reply was "we'll keep an eye out for him"... I gave them his **** GUID **** it.

Oh and a suggestion, while I've never had any problems with you and you've never insulted me, I have seen you act like a **** to others. Don't act that way and you won't get in trouble. The ban says "This ban is permanent, or until successful appeal." So you might be able to get it lifted as I said.

Comment

Yes, AlienDNA, you can speak English and you seem to be okay.
                            Even if your things like "?" and "****ing sad" seem a bit strange to me, I think you're alright!
                            Try your best, you're not coberr or TVALATIN who only know English insults but not the language itself
                            In my opinion they should give you a new chance.
                            (Even if only a duel decides it )

Cheers!

Comment

Could you guys get me the emails address of the admin for the fake epic server?

Comment

Working...
                              X