Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any PS3 players?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Any PS3 players?

    hey all. long time, no see..
    is there anyone out there still playing on ps3? if so.. i challenge you to join me in battle.. maybe die lots.. but probably have fun.

    #2
    this is not the best website to talk to PS3 players, the whole community are on iamgaming.com under the ut3 section. u will find great games on there. if u are interested in getting back into the game add ColossusSlayer and il play u

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Fudo Myo-o View Post
      hey all. long time, no see..
      is there anyone out there still playing on ps3? if so.. i challenge you to join me in battle.. maybe die lots.. but probably have fun.
      hey fudo... I see you on the servers list but you still only play custom matches, after all this time.

      There are many players on the PS3 still, after all this time, you should come join us. You're a great player, I think it's time you showed your skills with on the pure servers

      Comment


        #4
        well i've been playing pure DM for a while now actually.. not as much as i used to play custom games.. ppl join occasionally, get beat & then leave.. well if anyone wants to add me for a game, feel free, just mention teh forums.. bye for now, gonna play with some bots online

        Comment


          #5
          bump-had a look on iamgaming.. seems pretty good but haven't post there yet.. (don't really want to) so, if any ps3 players are hiding here.. say hello..
          might play some duel for a change..

          Comment


            #6
            HELLO!!!


            http://ut3extreme.forumfree.it/

            join!!!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Fudo Myo-o View Post
              bump-had a look on iamgaming.. seems pretty good but haven't post there yet.. (don't really want to) so, if any ps3 players are hiding here.. say hello..
              might play some duel for a change..
              Just curious, why don't you want to post on the iamgaming forum?
              The majority of active PS3 and even alot of XBOX 360 players post there...it doesn't make any sense, if you truly want to connect with other PS3 players, to not post in the place where like-minded players are actually likely to read it...

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Depressed View Post
                Just curious, why don't you want to post on the iamgaming forum?
                The majority of active PS3 and even alot of XBOX 360 players post there...it doesn't make any sense, if you truly want to connect with other PS3 players, to not post in the place where like-minded players are actually likely to read it...
                i'm reluctant to post there, lest i be sucked into another community.. i just want to find opponents & then play.. i don't particularly like posting here but i was somewhat interested in community when i joined..
                my assumption is, if i did post, i'd get generic greetings, followed by invitations to join instagib duels/TDM/ vanilla DMs etc.. then maybe after a few weeks of persistent posting 2 or 3 players willing to try joining my game.. for one game that, unless i intentionally lose, they'll never join again.. maybe i over-analyse but i think i'm not far off..

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Fudo Myo-o View Post
                  i'm reluctant to post there, lest i be sucked into another community.. i just want to find opponents & then play.. i don't particularly like posting here but i was somewhat interested in community when i joined..
                  my assumption is, if i did post, i'd get generic greetings, followed by invitations to join instagib duels/TDM/ vanilla DMs etc.. then maybe after a few weeks of persistent posting 2 or 3 players willing to try joining my game.. for one game that, unless i intentionally lose, they'll never join again.. maybe i over-analyse but i think i'm not far off..
                  lol vanilla DM's... that made me chuckle

                  fudo, add me 'ffrr or jff_ffrr' to your psn, and next time your on adn see me playing UT3 join a game... I play pretty much every day and the jff members (of which 95% are UK players too) are a nice bunch, and they have their own UK servers... you can't go wrong really.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I'm a dual-platform player here...play and map on PC, and playtesting map cooks on PS3 (if my PS3 even can recognize the maps off my USB drive without giving me that corrupt file junk, and all that).

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X