X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumpage for custom warfare. Starts 9:00 pm eastern

Comment

thanks coolcat

so does anyone still play this game??? where's all the warfare peeps at??? get off that titan server and play some custom maps!!!

Comment

Originally posted by [GOW] Daquila View Post
        thanks coolcat

so does anyone still play this game??? where's all the warfare peeps at??? get off that titan server and play some custom maps!!!
        I agree. I tried telling those guy that the GOW server is better than the official titan ****. Not sure what's wrong with them.

Comment

Have you ever thought there is >> too much << custom stuff? I used to start this server up but than somebody votes BTA and since I don't play it, well...

What's interesting; when BTA is voted, lot's of people leave and the server dies after one or two maps. Go figure.

What people ARE playing these days is WAR, VCTF and Greed. I see the same people in all those game types because they will join whatever is populated these days, same as me. So maybe make those three votable and we have server EVERYBODY will join ;-)

Just my two cents.

Comment

well it maybe too much for the casual gamer, but personally i don't think there could ever be too much custom content. it's why people still play UT99/2k4.

we have all kinds of map packs.. plus the USucc program which will automatically download and install every map on our server that you don't have. all people have to do is let it run over night... when you wake up you have tons of custom maps to play

we do have votable warfare gametype with the top 10 most played maps (stock and custom iirc)

i guess at this point i'm sick of trying to get people to download maps. i just want to play some warfare without titans...

bta was intended for late night action AFTER warfare dies down. it's very annoying when people to vote for it too early whatever the people want i guess.

i wouldn't be against some vctf but i'm not so sure about greed...

Comment

downloading usucc right now, never heard of it, thanks.

and btw, I like customs too. just playing them alone kinda suck ;-)

Comment

We are kicking this event off Sunday nights at 9 again if anyones interested. No stock maps....all custom FTW!!!!! on mondays TOJ clan will be hosting the same style event at 9pm eastern also. Here is the server name and IP: (TOJ)Christian Carnage 66.55.158.4:7777

Comment

great games last night! it was a breath of fresh air to play some non titan games.. and even play some custom maps.. OMG!

[Screenshot]http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr325/GOW_DaKilla/ScreenShot00218-1.jpg[/Screenshot] [Screenshot]http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr325/GOW_DaKilla/ScreenShot00219-1.jpg[/Screenshot]

we should do this more often.. it doesn't have to be just sunday nights

Comment

wow i am in that pic
                    go utf now i see you guys sunday me think

Comment

wow! utf in warfare! ggs i need to get out more!

Comment

Working...
                      X