No announcement yet.

GodsOfWarfare Sunday Night Custom Warfare/BTA Night + MAPPACKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get the new BTA map pack 3 too while your at it. I put it in the first post if your interested in rockin with us tonight. Kick off at 9PM eastern

Comment

It's that time of week again. We will be on all night playing custom WAR/BTA starting at 9pm est.. Any and all are welcome! join our Voice server while your at it. Game and Voice Server details are in the first post if needed

Comment

Same Time, Same place. See you guys there :P

Comment

was fun last time cant be there this time

Comment

There seem to be multiple maps on your Warfare server (the "Gods of Warfare" one) that I don't have. Where can I find the maps for this server? I really want to try this server, since I get great ping for it and it uses custom maps.

Comment

look at first page the is oll de info you neat

Comment

Im pretty sure all the maps that aren't under TEST maps on our server are in the map packs on the first page of this thread. All of the test Beta maps should be final soon and released in another Map pack which will be out soon

Comment

At it again!! Check 1st post for time and server details if you are not familiar with GOW Custom Map Night

Comment

Game on tonight beeches!!! New GOW Map Pack 2 available in first post. Get her before tonights action!

Comment

mothers day is just about done, put your flowers and sappy hallmark cards aside for some custom WAR/BTA...

Comment

Same time. Same place. Check first post for server and time details. I'm not expectating a whole lot of people because of Memorial Day weekend but there are some WORK-O-HOLICS like myself that had to work all weekend and Monday. Either way I'll see you guys there if you show!

I also updated the first post with our new Ventrilo info. Cheers!!!

Comment

just had a great idea.... lets play some custom stuff tonight

Comment

Im always down, you know that. The server has peeps in it now too

Comment

Bump bump bump

Comment

Bumpage for custom warfare. Starts 9:00 pm eastern

Comment

Working...
                                X