Keep ut3 alive on xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep ut3 alive on xbox 360

www.unreal.activeboard.com sign up and join some clan matches and vote for what you like.

Do yourself a favor and get the PC or PS3 version. Mod support really keeps a game alive.

Comment

iamgaming.com/forum

PS3 & 360 UT3 players go there.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormbo View Post
        Do yourself a favor and get the PC or PS3 version. Mod support really keeps a game alive.
        i got the ps3 version... rather play 360 anyways over a ps3.

Comment

go to that site people please stop hating and also i have both 360 and ps3 ver and despite all the mod support the 360 ver has more active servers the only servers i see on the ps3 ver is that umg league server

Comment

UT3 is dead altogether, if anything get a PC if you want 300+people online all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by NovaZzZ View Post
              UT3 is dead altogether, if anything get a PC if you want 300+people online all the time.
              514 players online atm

Comment

Lately 360 servers have grown a bit! So Happy!!!

Comment

There's no reason to get the 360 version. No mod support kills the game's replayability.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormbo View Post
                    Do yourself a favor and get the PC version. Mod support really keeps a game alive.
                    Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by NovaZzZ View Post
                      I'm tired of you saying UT3 is dead... please go back to the CSS forums thanks

Comment

Originally posted by »TheHitMan« View Post

No kidding. This guy just likes to put down people. Novaz doesn't even play UT3 anymore.

Yesterday I saw him spectating, I asked him to join and he refused.

Comment

UT on XboX? bah!~

Get it on PS3 if you INSIST on playing on TV screen and your PC is "out dated". otherwise, WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYONE PLAY UT3 ON COUNCIL (maps, mods, total conversions and CBPs could EASILY oversize your HD on council) MODS and stuff is what makes UT3 go around, at lease for sake of replay value. This is where EPIC shines and glory, because epic's CBP is FREE, and so are all the mods and maps (Thank you EPIC). unlike EA's COD that will charge you $15 for five mapes, RIP OFF!!!

For the PS3 > XboX, Mouse/key board...nuff said...

Comment

Originally posted by Punichan View Post
                            Get it on PS3 if you INSIST on playing on TV screen and your PC is "out dated". otherwise, WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYONE PLAY UT3 ON COUNCIL (maps, mods, total conversions and CBPs could EASILY oversize your HD on council) MODS and stuff is what makes UT3 go around, at lease for sake of replay value. This is where EPIC shines and glory, because epic's CBP is FREE, and so are all the mods and maps (Thank you EPIC). unlike EA's COD that will charge you $15 for five mapes, RIP OFF!!!

For the PS3 > XboX, Mouse/key board...nuff said...
                            You mean Activision's COD.

I agree with the gist of what you said though, first person shooters generally work better on the PC. Mods are a major reason I've kept playing UT so long.

Comment

Originally posted by »TheHitMan« View Post
                              1 - I don't play CSS. 2 - I'm tired of people not admitting UT3 is dead. It is in a slump, in other words, dead. There isn't as many people playing as wanted and we all have to deal with that.

Originally posted by I_LIVE View Post
                              No kidding. This guy just likes to put down people. Novaz doesn't even play UT3 anymore.

Yesterday I saw him spectating, I asked him to join and he refused.
                              I laughed out loud to this. First, I wasn't on yesterday, or in fact, not at all within the past week and a half. Secondly, in what, the pc? Third, Your in game name is... Seinfeld I'm guessing?

But you were right about me not playing UT3 anymore due to my old computer. I'll probably be back on once I get a new one.

Comment

Working...
                              X