X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small 1v1 Tournament [PS3]

FnAgaming Presents Cash Tournament

Details:
    16 player 1v1 tournament on Feb 20-21st. Small cash payout through 3rd place. Map pool will include Gritt, Azul, Subterrane, and a few stock maps in their competitive versions. Four servers will be provided by FnA and are pc hosted in various locations. We'll even have a UK server available for those who need it. The entire event will be streamed and shout-casted via FnA's Video Page (just hit the "play" button when we're "live") Please join us if you're free the weekend of the 20th. We're hoping to have some sort of HD stream going, just not sure yet. If SD is our only option we'll at least have VOD in HD (for future playback).

For more details follow this link.

Guest spectator sign-up.

Please note: this is our first tournament to host, as a team, in UT3. Bare with us if it's not a flawless production. We're just trying to create a little bit of fun with one of our favorie all-time shooters. UT3 FTW !!!!!!!!!!!

*****edit****** Thanks to Flak for the help. Anyone who wants to join our forums, please feel free to sign up.

killingspee i was thinking you left ut3
    good luck with this

Comment

Thanks coolcat

I'm not really playing much UT3 - just helping FnA with a few things. I'm sure we'll have a few tournaments in 2010 so be sure to catch some of the stream or VOD.

Comment

i miss ut3.

Comment

Originally posted by men1kmati View Post
          i miss ut3.

it misses you. we're still here.

Comment

Tournament starts 10am (PST) this Saturday.

Comment

Nice, will there be a live stream?

Comment

Originally posted by jomi294 View Post
                Nice, will there be a live stream?
                Yes + shoutcast

Dont expect the casting to be over the top

Comment

Stream Page
                  We've upgraded the prizes and added the "FnA Show". You can find the first episode of our radio show on the home page (in my sig).

Please note - the site is still under construction =[

Comment

I wish I had good internet.

I would like to try my hand at dueling at some point.... I probably need practice, since I'm a deatmatch guy, mostly.

Comment

Originally posted by rek View Post
                      it misses you. we're still here.
                      yea, well i played on xbox...and its dead there now. On friday I ordered all the parts I need for the new computer im building. Can't wait, ill def be getting ut3 then. here is my build if your curious about what im getting

http://hardware.gotfrag.com/portal/f...thread/424343/

look at the first post, im getting everything there, except the graphics card i put there, im actually getting the HD 5770
                      http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-363-_-Product

Comment

i remember you men n yeah xbox ut3 is a ghost town i want in ks

Comment

Working...
                        X