UT3 Active Player Information - Where to find other online players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I pug, but I play the UT99 CTF pugs on Gameradius. :-)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by random54 View Post
    i don't pug any more
    >:[]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't pug any more but when I did I just left xfire open when pubbin. When the pug started some one could message me. You can also set irc to make sounds that you should be able to hear in game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by demoniac View Post
    Join #mpukut3.warfare

And some players whine about the pugs not starting instantly... That's cuz they don't know how to use this channel. You !add up, then go waste time on some pub, then when it starts, you go there instead.
    demo has already all sayed
    join us we ve some fun match and we don t care about match issue
    we re just here for play no?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Masaai_Warrior View Post
    Thats hardly fair on the Pubbers is it?

Just saying...
    Pub players get in, and out, of teams when they wanna play and when they've had enough. Unlike the pugs where the same team sticks together from start to finish.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by demoniac View Post
    Join #mpukut3.warfare

And some players whine about the pugs not starting instantly... That's cuz they don't know how to use this channel. You !add up, then go waste time on some pub, then when it starts, you go there instead.
    Thats hardly fair on the Pubbers is it?

Just saying...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Join #mpukut3.warfare

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The tutorials are a good read for anyone who wants to become a competitive player. Right now there is only one posted, but I've finished 4 more and will try and get them posted this weekend. Always more to come so keep checking back. If anyone has any requests for guides on a particular subject let me know via xfire (random54 is my xfire name).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks, i'll add steam group to the website tonight also.

Leave a comment:

• UT3 Active Player Information - Where to find other online players

For those of you interested, there is still a group of people playing this game on a pretty regular basis.

Join #ut3pugs on GameRadius and idle there. Also join my Steam Group:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NAUT3

If you don't use Steam don't worry, you can install the client here: http://steampowered.com/

If you don't want to activate your copy on Steam, just click "add non-steam game" in the left hand window of your games tab.

The great thing about Steam groups is that anyone can post an announcement. For example, if you want to fill a VCTF server, simply post an announcement with the server information and IP address.

You can use both of these to quickly organize matches with fellow UT3 players, as well as play in pick up games.

Also check out:

http://ut3pugs.midnightgaming.net/

This is the website for the UT3 PUGs community. Here you can find tutorials for new players as well as links to map pack downloads, and more information about UT3 pick up games.

New players are always welcome.

Currently mostly CTF and TDM are played, it is kind of difficult to get enough players to do VCTF and Warfare, but if the interest is there its definitely a possibility.
Working...
X