Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

http://www.fraggednation.com/forum/topic/New-Seasons-to-start-on-Wednesday-Jan-20th-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.fraggednation.com/forum/topic/New-Seasons-to-start-on-Wednesday-Jan-20th-1

Hey everyone,

The new FraggedNation seasons for the Greed, Warfare, VCTF, TAM and 1v1 Duel ladders are due to start on Wed, Jan 20th.

Challenges will be able to be made at that time for the new seasons.

We look forward to the returning teams and players to the ladders and hope that the fun of UT3 will return with a new year of fragging.

We are also asking that people that are interested in forming new teams / clans or players that like completing 1 on 1 or in small groups drop by and take a look and perhaps sign up.

Also for all those new players to the game, welcome to UT3 and we at FN invite you all to come take a look over at www.fraggednation.com and perhaps you will find a ladder you want to join, or make your own private ladder to run yourself. Or just meet new players to get pick up matches with via our Prove-It system.

There are tons of newer players out there and perhaps you all are not sure where to find other teams or clans to play against, well fraggednation is your spot to get the word out and compete for fun or the challenge.

We at FN look forward to seeing you there.

For more information check out the link here:
    http://www.fraggednation.com/forum/t...Jan-20th-10964

Frag On!

Get your teams ready for the new year! I know we had some great games the last two seasons in 2009.

Especially for the Greed ladder, I'd love to see some more challenges. Epic Greed #1 has consistently been the most populated Epic server for months, so I know there are loads of players out there wanting some competitive play.

Comment

OK you UT3 come join FN and lets ROCK

Comment

clanbase closed it's ictf ladders u might have some hook to draw EU ictf players there.

Comment

BGE is well rested from the break and our Warfare team is ready to rock!

Comment

Too bad I don't have a new computer to play steadily.

Comment

CTF!

Looking forward to some great Greed and TAM matches.

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
                BGE is well rested from the break and our Warfare team is ready to rock!
                Awesome glad to have you guys back!

Comment

This is good stuff.

If you give me demos after your matches I'll be able to upload a lot of it to YouTube. Send me a PM or find me on IRC.

No CTF ladder? I would really like to see some hardcore CTF matches.

Comment

We at UTF are REALLY excited for the new vCTF season! We've got some new faces, and even a few returning inactive players (like myself) back in the game!

If you're new to the game, check it out and join a ladder! It's the only place for fun competition these days, and there are a ton of skilled teams to play against.

Also: Chaotic Cannon = THE MAN.

Comment

Make the ladders Titan only in all gametypes and the game will be revived!!!

/ducks

Comment

/shoots

Comment

Originally posted by ZzyzX View Post

Also: Chaotic Cannon = THE MAN.
                          If he's The Man. Then im God.

Originally posted by BlueCloud View Post
                          Make the ladders Titan only in all gametypes and the game will be revived!!!

/ducks
                          Titans ftw. I approve!

Originally posted by Infra` View Post
                          /shoots
                          Party pooper

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post

Party pooper
                            And I thought the Titan's ground slam was the party pooping!

Comment

Working...
                            X