Sixth Sense clan recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Indeed drunk, take it elsewhere ^^ but FN is always a possibilty once we get rolling again!

Yes we are a European clan, sorry about that. Looks like i forgot to mention it before, but its updated now so hopefully we can avoid confusion.

Originally posted by geronaho View Post
    Do you play vctf too?
    Unfortunately not, its pretty much just warfare for us xD

By the way thanks for the support, kind fraggers

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Pemphigus View Post
    Ty prow
    No we re just european player
    We re already active in clan base but some of our player stopped playing and we have some prolem for present a competitive team now

ABC jioned the WAR US ladder n so will u i hope.

Btw i want to hear some US guys opinion about joining the US ladder.If more EU clans/teams will join is this a prob? Time difference is a problem.If 3 clans play more games with each other than with US teams, can this create probs?

We joined the ladder to have some more fun but we dont want to spoil your fun tbh. I think i should make a new thread about it(in the ladder forum) n see how people think about it .

No time atm so tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ty prow
    No we re just european player
    We re already active in clan base but some of our player stopped playing and we have some prolem for present a competitive team now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Welcome and good luck recruiting. Are you and your clan European or North American based, or a mixture.

Hope you have fun playing and that you bring new life to the community.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ty nammo and cobi
    i wanted make a picture with uncle sam "i need you" in my post but i failed at preview post it just give a link for the picture
    you can use my picture

[shot]http://c2.api.ning.com/files/hU9*rxkjBP7-1Jfwe3tl2mT20PHCUHC7kYp3DkWUgXPAgaRFx3*HZ481dtwd4L 4T1xkv0aXG5C2vtIhRsISmUQj5hXGBI6V6/UncleSam_square.jpg[/shot]

or you can use the command shot /shot normally it's img but epic is different.. in many ways.

Prowler

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by jiiihaad View Post
    Come and try IRC pick up channel Quakenet: #mpukut3.warfare
    The best place for a try out imo . Skilled players play and its 5vs5 as most of cb's matches.

Good luck recruiting guys .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Do you play vctf too?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have seen players who might want to join with clan at pubs, but they dont know yet you are recruiting. I tell about you.

If someone is not interested clan things but are tired of games where everyone thinks he self? Come and try IRC pick up channel Quakenet: #mpukut3.warfare

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ty nammo and cobi
    i wanted make a picture with uncle sam "i need you" in my post but i failed at preview post it just give a link for the picture
    I might stombo you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Nammo View Post
    Good luck recruiting sXs. We look forward to some games with you on the CB ladder
    ty nammo and cobi

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good luck recruiting sXs. We look forward to some games with you on the CB ladder

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i heard you are mean

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I will be waiting for you and your bunch. *polishes shock rifle*
    Good luck recruiting.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Sixth Sense clan recruiting

Sixth Sense clan recruiting

Sixth Sense [-sxs-] is a reasonably established European clan in warfare. Basicly we are looking for some players who are interested in playing some matches with us.

So if you fancy playing some smaller games with just a little more skill than what one might find in a public server, please take a couple of minutes and come say hi, either at our forums or at #sxs.gaming on Quakenet

http://fluffykitties.pl/forum/index.php?showtopic=111
Working...
X