• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    #levi.pickup is dead
    u can find us on #ut3.tdm @quakenet

Leave a comment:

• replied
    new mutator added to list --- > NERForcerV2c(*) - official mutator for Nation Cup 2010

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How dooz I installs UT3 on my P1 ?!? Does not run in CD dwive, have tried stuffing in floppy dwive but will not fit? Ams I spossed ta cut disc up and then stoof bits in floppy dwive? Youz must helpz me outz now sos I can ghet 1337 and pwn all you nubs till yaz cry to ya moomas

My mooma saiz I got to go and cwean my room now, but yall bedder answor meeee

PS I just totaly pwnd thus robotnik fella wiff nuffin maw then a blue hedghog sos youz should all be scared !1!1!1!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Nightmare85 View Post
    LOL playing UT3 since 1994.
    Even the first UT came 1999.
    It was the Amiga version ffs

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bob came back! so levi.pickups starts again

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ignore him, like the rest of community do ! ofc we are talking about maps, so redrum if u do not have much more to add, ...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LOL playing UT3 since 1994.
    Even the first UT came 1999.

But yeah, for sure

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by jomi294 View Post
    How can you be so dumb, i_hax. RedruM-X has been playing UT3 since 1994.
    Since 1994? Wow! How did he do it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by i_hax View Post
    I hope (well, I know ) the rest of the European community is less asinine than you. This post is about as ignorant as it gets...

He mentioned maps we play & are testing, not UTComp. This is also a little far fetched - "been in this a bit longer then you guys" considering both communities have been playing since the game was released... obviously the suggestion to join our IRC channel is a joke, nobody intends to play at 150+ ping.
    How can you be so dumb, i_hax. RedruM-X has been playing UT3 since 1994.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RedruM-X View Post
    We play with latest version of UTComp and nothing else, like the rules on Clanbase, and the only way TDM should be played on a "professional" level.
    We know where to find our maps, don't worry, I think we've been in this a bit longer then you guys :-).
    I hope (well, I know ) the rest of the European community is less asinine than you. This post is about as ignorant as it gets...

He mentioned maps we play & are testing, not UTComp. This is also a little far fetched - "been in this a bit longer then you guys" considering both communities have been playing since the game was released... obviously the suggestion to join our IRC channel is a joke, nobody intends to play at 150+ ping.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by thelegacy View Post
    We pug similar map in #ut3pugs, although our pugs dont happen that often. We have a pug version of precision that we made that I can give you. Another good map is dm-losttemple. One map we're currently testing is dm-nitroIII-alpha (there are some bugs in it), intrepid-alpha (also a good map but still alpha and developer is not working on it anymore, nonetheless, its a really fun tdm map). We're also testing abandoned_playtest (its not finished yet, the roofing and lighting is still being worked on). And liandri-classic. You can download them here. I would recommend intrepid-alpha, its really fun
    We play with latest version of UTComp and nothing else, like the rules on Clanbase, and the only way TDM should be played on a "professional" level.
    We know where to find our maps, don't worry, I think we've been in this a bit longer then you guys :-).

Originally posted by thelegacy View Post
    I'm west coast united states. You should join #ut3pugs for pickups on irc.gameradius.org
    We're European players, we played and still play on Clanbase.com since the beginning of time. We've always been on the same channels and we're not going to play on US servers lol.

Europe is the place to be for UT, always been.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by kixzor View Post
    and join new #ut3.tdm UT3 4v4 pickup channel with .de server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm west coast united states. You should join #ut3pugs for pickups on irc.gameradius.org

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by i_hax View Post
    The main change, for me (so IMO) is the removal of air-control off the jump pads in the modified Precision-PUG. The original has retarded amounts of air control and makes it far less predictable...
    Also more health near the belt at the bottom

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The main change, for me (so IMO) is the removal of air-control off the jump pads in the modified Precision-PUG. The original has retarded amounts of air control and makes it far less predictable...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    and join new #ut3.tdm UT3 4v4 pickup channel with .de server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X